Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Mom Is Just Another Super-Slut, and So Is Yours

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I got to see this unfold in front of my very eyes when I was 13 so this is common knowledge to me. My parents got divorced just before my 13th birthday. My dad became a sad alcoholic incel-in-denial cuck who would try and fail at picking up women at the bar. My mom ended up dating lots of guys throughout my teenage years. At first I was really supportive of her, I really thought she was just a victim of circumstance, and that she needs help finding a new guy who will treat her right.

My mom would go on to date a bunch of guys more attractive than my dad but less financially stable. She would go to bars and meet semi-thugmaxxed 60 year old bikers. I spoke to my mom a few times about how she should be finding a more stable and "civilized" guy but she would just say "and that worked out so well for us last time!". My dad wasn't the richest guy but he had a decent job, we had a nice house in a great suburb, we moved into a very ugly and small townhouse in a shithole area. I had to move just as I was entering highschool, the kids were 10x more nasty and acted violent towards me because of my deformity. "Kill yourself you ugly disgusting freak!", "EWWWW LOOK AT IT LOOK AT IT, LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN THING!" and then they'd imitate my lip deformity to each-other by pulling up their lip. You'd here gunshots at night and and the neighbors told stories of muggers. You'd think my mom would try to meet another well off guy like my dad so we could get out of this shithole right? Nope, all her boyfriends were all losers with nothing going for them except one thing, they were masculine and good looking. Some them were older, in their late 60s-early-70s while my mom was in her 50s (my mom had me at 43 JFL). She didn't care about her family, she raised us after that in a shithole ghetto because she wanted to fuck these "badboy bikers" at the bar.

I never heard her having sex but she had at least 6 different boyfriends from when I was ages 13-19 which for a 56 year old is quite a lot. I'm just imagining her having sex with all those guys, moaning while some criminal biker thug penetrated her vagina with his potentially STD filled dick. My mom knowing her family is suffering but not caring because "UHHH UHHH UHH" it feels so good "Chad-o" "OHH OHH dont worry hes at school he won't be home until 3:30 he's having so much fun with friends learning right now just keep penetrating me Chado OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", meanwhile I was holding back tears while surrounded by a bunch of kids laughing and taking pictures waiting for the bus-stop.

Think about it, the same could be said about your mom. Your mom always did and still does crave chads cock. No matter how nice your mom acts to you and treats you, she spent at least 50% of her life imaging Chads cock inside her. While you were being conceived, while your dad was jizzing in your mothers vagina; your mom was fantasizing about that time Chad from college railed her in the locker-room with his teammates. Once you accept that even your mom is a slut, you will lose all respect for women.

Brutal blackpill
I can relate, mine lusts all over tall men

I got to see this unfold in front of my very eyes when I was 13 so this is common knowledge to me. My parents got divorced just before my 13th birthday. My dad became a sad alcoholic incel-in-denial cuck who would try and fail at picking up women at the bar. My mom ended up dating lots of guys throughout my teenage years. At first I was really supportive of her, I really thought she was just a victim of circumstance, and that she needs help finding a new guy who will treat her right.

My mom would go on to date a bunch of guys more attractive than my dad but less financially stable. She would go to bars and meet semi-thugmaxxed 60 year old bikers. I spoke to my mom a few times about how she should be finding a more stable and "civilized" guy but she would just say "and that worked out so well for us last time!". My dad wasn't the richest guy but he had a decent job, we had a nice house in a great suburb, we moved into a very ugly and small townhouse in a shithole area. I had to move just as I was entering highschool, the kids were 10x more nasty and acted violent towards me because of my deformity. "Kill yourself you ugly disgusting freak!", "EWWWW LOOK AT IT LOOK AT IT, LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN THING!" and then they'd imitate my lip deformity to each-other by pulling up their lip. You'd here gunshots at night and and the neighbors told stories of muggers. You'd think my mom would try to meet another well off guy like my dad so we could get out of this shithole right? Nope, all her boyfriends were all losers with nothing going for them except one thing, they were masculine and good looking. Some them were older, in their late 60s-early-70s while my mom was in her 50s (my mom had me at 43 JFL). She didn't care about her family, she raised us after that in a shithole ghetto because she wanted to fuck these "badboy bikers" at the bar.

I never heard her having sex but she had at least 6 different boyfriends from when I was ages 13-19 which for a 56 year old is quite a lot. I'm just imagining her having sex with all those guys, moaning while some criminal biker thug penetrated her vagina with his potentially STD filled dick. My mom knowing her family is suffering but not caring because "UHHH UHHH UHH" it feels so good "Chad-o" "OHH OHH dont worry hes at school he won't be home until 3:30 he's having so much fun with friends learning right now just keep penetrating me Chado OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", meanwhile I was holding back tears while surrounded by a bunch of kids laughing and taking pictures waiting for the bus-stop.

Think about it, the same could be said about your mom. Your mom always did and still does crave chads cock. No matter how nice your mom acts to you and treats you, she spent at least 50% of her life imaging Chads cock inside her. While you were being conceived, while your dad was jizzing in your mothers vagina; your mom was fantasizing about that time Chad from college railed her in the locker-room with his teammates. Once you accept that even your mom is a slut, you will lose all respect for women.

Absolutely BRUTAL all women are whores,even mothers,whoever says "My mom isn't like that" is a bluepilled simp.

Of course, every women is a whore

This has been said multiple times, in fact I’m pretty sure I made a thread on it.

more basic incel literature/knowledge you made 6 paragraphs that could be 3 words

But I do like the anecdotal story ngl

Damn. That is quite brutal. This is what happens to some betabuxxers.

This has been said multiple times, in fact I’m pretty sure I made a thread on it.

more basic incel literature/knowledge you made 6 paragraphs that could be 3 words

Fucking hell this is the most brutal shit I have ever read so far
our mothers are women too man it's what it's
one time I saw my father cry because of how badly my mother treated him

Can’t imagine being a whitecel and knowing your mum was slutting it up in her younger years or still is.

thankfully not :feelsokman: that's why I despise roasts

You don't know single mother pain until you hear your drunken mother fucking some random guy she met that night in her bedroom

Could've been but I was blessed with the right conditions and the right circumstances to eliminate that potential.

Sorry bud. your mum a slut.

@MENSA_IQcel
offtopic, but whats your actual IQ and what is your trade?

AWALT. Just because she is your mother doesn't means that she isn't someone whore.

Fucking brutal man. Fucking brutal.

My mom gets triggered when I talk about virginity, and how disgusting are non virgin girls. She gets triggered for a reason.

When you realize your family is just as insignificant as everyone else's.

Damn I feel sorry for your dad

I see your point

no offense, but your mother sounds like a piece of shit boyo.
you deserved better

Your mom is a fucking whore lmao. My father would have already killed my mom if she had done such thing.

I'm not sure if this is a cope about my mom but she refused to divorce rape my dad, she might be retarded and sutbborn but not a slut.

I'm not sure if this is a cope about my mom but she refused to divorce rape my dad, she might be retarded and sutbborn but not a slut.
This is a coping mechanism. Your mother was lusting over chads in her prime.

ur father is a beta cuck

Damn. That is quite brutal. This is what happens to some betabuxxers.
All of that because op mom wanted to ride the cock carouselle once again like in her 20's. She throw op mental and physical wellbeing away for riding some old bad boy bikers stds filled dick, while op father ldared since his betabuck days was over. All of that caused by the lust of a foid.

Still do not trust you

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

Coooooooooope my parents were each others first and are still married nearly 40 years later

JFL if you actually believe that!

"ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS, EXCEPT MY MOOOOOOOOOOM"

Your mom chose your dad as a betabux after riding the cock carousel
@MENSA_IQcel
offtopic, but whats your actual IQ and what is your trade?

My official IQ is 138 but I ngl I think it's higher because I was tired while taking the tests. I'm currently working on a PHD in economics. I specialize in mathematical economy theory.

Last edited:

Yeah, no. My mother isn't a whore.

I agree awalt