Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is genetic trash

• Thread starter lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
My mom have very low tier CHIN and he got pregnant and now my half brother have 5 years old and have very low chin.

I think it's over and never begun and no puberty can't save him.

BTW father have a good chin.

There will always be ugly men because ugly women will be able to pass on their genes no matter what, and boys tend to take after their mothers in terms of facial features.

There will always be ugly men because ugly women will be able to pass on their genes no matter what, and boys tend to take after their mothers in terms of facial features.

Ugly whores (mother's) need to be executed and decapitated on sight.

I can relate, my dad mogs my mom to another dimension.

I love my mom but my dad could’ve done better if he wanted to tbh.

I can relate, my dad mogs my mom to another dimension.

I love my mom but my dad could’ve done better if he wanted to tbh.
Ugly whores (mother's) need to be executed and decapitated on sight.

Attractive foids should be forced to reproduce at prime age.

It's worse knowing you descend from a good genetic lineage and ended up subhuman yourself

I heard men gets their ugly genes from moms.

We often carry the worst traits from our mothers.

Men mog foids on average.

Same, my mom is a disgusting mouthbreathing ape.

Both my mom and my dad are decent-tier but somehow I got fucked in the genetic lottery and ended up with genetic defects up the ass.

and he got pregnant and now my half brother have 5 years old and have very low chin.
Take a good care for your brother, make his life a little bit easier.

My mom have very low tier CHIN and he got pregnant and now my half brother have 5 years old and have very low chin.

I think it's over and never begun and no puberty can't save him.

BTW father have a good chin.
i have my mon ugly ass tear thougts, i really think they fucked my face up

We are seeing speciation in action, future humans will be 90% a short ugly goblin race with brown skin, with a 10% ruling class of over 6 foot pale skinned ubermenschian overlords. The rich will eventually use gene editing to perfect themselves, whilst making sure the technology is too expensive for the average person to use to better their own genetic lines.

if your mom is genetic trash chances are high youll be genetic trash

Attractive foids should be forced to reproduce at prime age.
Tesla IQ, eugenics won't be enough if roasties don't give birth when they are at their most fertile.

None of my parents are good looking cuz arrange marriage. My father is a low tier normie at best