Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom hit me again, I'm so tired guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted but life's been crazy.

I originally thought that once I was fifteen my life would change and things would get better y'know? I thought there would be some big changes and I could take life head on.

But I was so wrong.

My mom said that she "Fucked up with me" and then started hitting me when I got mad at her for saying that. So I guess that's just how things are gonna be.

She's been stressed about money for a bit now, and wants me to give her the bit of birthday money I got (If you remember I posted how basically nobody cared about my birthday.)

I don't know what to do guys, I have no friends not much family and I feel like the walls are getting tighter and tighter.

I gave myself five minutes to cry which I used but it sucked since I hate crying.

What do I do? Is my only option to kill myself at this point? I don't wanna die but it's just do hard.

Maybe if I was a girl things would be easier haha.

Go paddock go er go adam lanza go whatever you gotta go but go

Your own birthday money? Christ.

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted but life's been crazy.

I originally thought that once I was fifteen my life would change and things would get better y'know? I thought there would be some big changes and I could take life head on.

But I was so wrong.

My mom said that she "Fucked up with me" and then started hitting me when I got mad at her for saying that. So I guess that's just how things are gonna be.

She's been stressed about money for a bit now, and wants me to give her the bit of birthday money I got (If you remember I posted how basically nobody cared about my birthday.)

I don't know what to do guys, I have no friends not much family and I feel like the walls are getting tighter and tighter.

I gave myself five minutes to cry which I used but it sucked since I hate crying.

What do I do? Is my only option to kill myself at this point? I don't wanna die but it's just do hard.

Maybe if I was a girl things would be easier haha.
That bitch sounds like a fucked up person if you rope take her out with you:dafuckfeels:

Tell her she can’t get no money and ramshackle the apartment and leave

Your own birthday money? Christ.
I don't know anymore man, I'm not mad or sad anymore it just hurts.
That bitch sounds like a fucked up person if you rope take her out with you:dafuckfeels:
She's not evil, I just don't understand why she does this. I really do think roping is my only option
Tell her she can’t get no money and ramshackle the apartment and leave
Maybe I'll daydream about it kek.

Your only 15 dude, I realize things must be hard but stop overreacting

Your only 15 dude, I realize things must be hard but stop overreacting
I figured someone would say this, I don't wanna make it sound like I'm just having a pity party but okay I suppose.

Do you realize that I have no friends? No reliable family? My dad is fucking gone. I can't even contact him, his phone is off.

I've been dealing with depression for years, not some fake self diagnosed garbage, actual depression. The shit that I take is absolutely unreal, and I have no solid support structures and I feel like I'm crumbling

People like you piss me off the most, you think that just because I'm fifteen that I have no problems? Or that they're nothing compared to yours? Okay then, think what you want.

But know this, for so long I've been told that my problems are "Not that much because you're young" or I'm "Overreacting"

Fuck you man.

I figured someone would say this, I don't wanna make it sound like I'm just having a pity party but okay I suppose.

Do you realize that I have no friends? No reliable family? My dad is fucking gone. I can't even contact him, his phone is off.

I've been dealing with depression for years, not some fake self diagnosed garbage, actual depression. The shit that I take is absolutely unreal, and I have no solid support structures and I feel like I'm crumbling

People like you piss me off the most, you think that just because I'm fifteen that I have no problems? Or that they're nothing compared to yours? Okay then, think what you want.

But know this, for so long I've been told that my problems are "Not that much because you're young" or I'm "Overreacting"

Fuck you man.
I'm not saying that your not going through shit, I went through a lot of shit at that age too, but I was also highly emotional.

It might sound bluepilled from your point of view, but you still have time, you haven't even finished growing yet, I would wait until your an adult to make those kinds of serious decisions.

I'm not saying that your not going through shit, I went through a lot of shit at that age too, but I was also highly emotional.

It might sound bluepilled from your point of view, but you still have time, you haven't even finished growing yet, I would wait until your an adult to make those kinds of serious decisions.
That absolutely is bluepilled, I didn't mean to freak out on you. I'm just so tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. I just want some way for the stuff in going through to just disappear. I feel like I never really got to just be a normal kid.

What a bitch thing to say to a child. Some people should never be parents. I know it hurts bad. I know that more than most here. But try to think about it rationally. She's the one at fault here and her words or disappointments do not invalidate your existence. You do not exist to satisfy her or anyone else. Your only goal should be to improve your own life.

Once you grow up you realise that parents are not the perfect beings you think they are. They have glaring flaws and often project their own failures and disappointments upon their children. They mostly don't understand their children's feelings either. Hitting a 15 year old is not justified whatever the circumstance, they are just taking out their anger. You are not some toddler to be disciplined.

Now with the money thing, I won't say you should or shouldn't. Maybe my own reaction would've been different but who knows. I don't know the full circumstances.

There is no respite from this hellish society

she's trying to take advantage of you OP it's time to tell her what you think

What a bitch thing to say to a child. Some people should never be parents. I know it hurts bad. I know that more than most here. But try to think about it rationally. She's the one at fault here and her words or disappointments do not invalidate your existence. You do not exist to satisfy her or anyone else. Your only goal should be to improve your own life.

Once you grow up you realise that parents are not the perfect beings you think they are. They have glaring flaws and often project their own failures and disappointments upon their children. They mostly don't understand their children's feelings either. Hitting a 15 year old is not justified whatever the circumstance, they are just taking out their anger. You are not some toddler to be disciplined.

Now with the money thing, I won't say you should or shouldn't. Maybe my own reaction would've been different but who knows. I don't know the full circumstances.
I'm just gonna give her the money, she probably would have taken it anyways but it's nice to have the illusion of choice.

As far as hitting my goes she knows it doesn't fix anything or help anything but she knows that, at this point I think it's just a stress reliever for her, along with all the weed she smokes (And wastes money on)

Realizing my mom isn't the perfect person I thought she was hurts, but I knew it would happen eventually. I just didn't think it would be so soon.
she's trying to take advantage of you OP it's time to tell her what you think
Hah I wish I could give her a piece of my mind, but the consequences would be hellish. All I can do is bide my time until I can move out and also become a shitty adult.

That absolutely is bluepilled, I didn't mean to freak out on you. I'm just so tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. I just want some way for the stuff in going through to just disappear. I feel like I never really got to just be a normal kid.
I really do get it, everyone says the same shit to you "make friends, find a club, get a hobby" it's like a broken record repeating over and over again. Your literally trapped in a never-ending cycle of people telling you to make friend's despite nobody wanting anything to do with you.

How tall are you, what race are you, and how would you rate yourself?

rape or er first if you wanna die
._.
I really do get it, everyone says the same shit to you "make friends, find a club, get a hobby" it's like a broken record repeating over and over again. Your literally trapped in a never-ending cycle of people telling you to make friend's despite nobody wanting anything to do with you.

How tall are you, what race are you, and how would you rate yourself?
I'm African American, 5'7 and I'm a solid four on my best days.

I'm African American, 5'7 and I'm a solid four on my best days.
Dude your already almost my height and I'm 21, you could easily grow taller within the next few years

How tall was your dad?, and how tall is your mom?

Dude your already almost my height and I'm 21, you could easily grow taller within the next few years

How tall was your dad?, and how tall is your mom?
My dad is pretty short and so is my mom. Most of my family is, if anything I might be 5'6 and I'm probably done growing since the tallest person in my close family I know is like 5'10

it's over for youngcels, didn't read btw

mogs me when i was 15
i was like 5'6/5'5, not black or white and like a 3

now im 6'3 and look like chico with light brown skin
6'3? Chads out lol

Nah but really I'm getting mogged hard.
mogs me when i was 15
i was like 5'6/5'5, not black or white and like a 3

now im 6'3 and look like chico with light brown skin
6'3? Chads out lol

Nah but really I'm getting nogged hard.
it's over for youngcels, didn't read btw
Tl;dr mom hit me, I'm tired of it.

My dad is pretty short and so is my mom. Most of my family is, if anything I might be 5'6 and I'm probably done growing since the tallest person in my close family I know is like 5'10
How does a person go from 5'7 to 5'6, that's 100% cap

I don't know dude, if I were you I'd still wait until I'm 18 to make rash decisions like that, you can't even grow facial hair yet

kek im almost 5'9, 5/10 and light brown skin

ask your mom to get your growth plates checked, if they're closed then er might be the only hope
No point, it won't fix the fact that I'm a subhuman depressed mess kek

No point, it won't fix the fact that I'm a subhuman depressed mess kek
It's your life, if that's what you feel like doing no one in the world can stop you

How does a person go from 5'7 to 5'6, that's 100% cap

I don't know dude, if I were you I'd still wait until I'm 18 to make rash decisions like that, you can't even grow facial hair yet
I do have facial hair, just thought I'd address that.

And also it's been a long time since I've been measured. I don't have anything to prove to you at all but I understand the gravity of my actions and the consequences it can have on me and others. You're kinda being annoying at this point

Anyways you're being a 100% bitch right now so idk
your mom taking your bday money at 15 will the least of your problems when youre ugly and 5'6 and 25
It's pretty much inevitable, so it can't be helped I suppose.

I do have facial hair, just thought I'd address that.

And also it's been a long time since I've been measured. I don't have anything to prove to you at all but I understand the gravity of my actions and the consequences it can have on me and others. You're kinda being annoying at this point

Anyways you're being a 100% bitch right now so idk

It's pretty much inevitable, so it can't be helped I suppose.
Like I said before, if you wanna kill yourself that's your own decision, no one's gonna stop you, especially not here

I'm just gonna give her the money, she probably would have taken it anyways but it's nice to have the illusion of choice.

As far as hitting my goes she knows it doesn't fix anything or help anything but she knows that, at this point I think it's just a stress reliever for her, along with all the weed she smokes (And wastes money on)

Realizing my mom isn't the perfect person I thought she was hurts, but I knew it would happen eventually. I just didn't think it would be so soon.

Hah I wish I could give her a piece of my mind, but the consequences would be hellish. All I can do is bide my time until I can move out and also become a shitty adult.
You don't have to become a shitty adult. That's a choice you can make. But yeah, an addict on top of everything else? Move out as fast as you could. Also never think of yourself as anyone's stress reliever. You are not doing anyone a service. You are not a paid punching bag. Heck you are not even getting paid for this abuse.

All I can say is make the better choices rn as you have the time and life ahead of you. Don't make the same mistakes and do whatever you need to, studymaxx, wealthmaxx whatever to become independent and get yourself a comfortable position in life.

You don't have to become a shitty adult. That's a choice you can make. But yeah, an addict on top of everything else? Move out as fast as you could. Also never think of yourself as anyone's stress reliever. You are not doing anyone a service. You are not a paid punching bag. Heck you are not even getting paid for this abuse.

All I can say is make the better choices rn as you have the time and life ahead of you. Don't make the same mistakes and do whatever you need to, studymaxx, wealthmaxx whatever to become independent and get yourself a comfortable position in life.
Thank you man, I really wanna move out asap but I have no idea where to even start. As it stands I have about three years so hopefully I can get myself together by then. But it's gonna be tough for sure.
Rei > Asuka anyday
Laughing at this guy's smallbrain
:feelskek: And do you cry about it? Fuck you, I come from a non-soy culture where body fatigue is common even when you're older. I remember the beatings that my parents gave me even as late as 17 years, and not only me, all my neighbors and the majority of people my age. Fag, just hang on like a man.
It's not about the physical pain, it's about how I feel mentally, it all builds on top of eachother and it feels like I'm kinda breaking.

But you're such a bitch-made piece of shit that you can't grasp that, can you? You're just another piece of shit in a sea of shit, so why should I care about any of the bullshit that you have to say?

You sound so fucking stupid, it actually hurts me that a fifteen year old has to explain the elementary concept of mental fucking health.

Maybe your parents hit you in the head just just a bit too hard

Last edited:
Laughing at this guy's smallbrain
Misato is a used up roastie
Asuka is a complete bitch, could never stand being around anyone like that
Rei is the most 3-Dimensional out of the three, and is an actual interesting character

Misato is a used up roastie
Asuka is a complete bitch, could never stand being around anyone like that
Rei is the most 3-Dimensional out of the three, and is an actual interesting character
Smh, Kaji is the best character, you're not thinking outside of the box.

Thank you man, I really wanna move out asap but I have no idea where to even start. As it stands I have about three years so hopefully I can get myself together by then. But it's gonna be tough for sure.
When you have no idea what to do its wise to take the well known tried and tested paths to a regular life. You should start thinking about what kind of career you wanna get into and start preparing to that end.
:feelskek: And do you cry about it? Fuck you, I come from a non-soy culture where body fatigue is common even when you're older. I remember the beatings that my parents gave me even as late as 17 years, and not only me, all my neighbors and the majority of people my age. Fag, just hang on like a man.
I think the reaction of a child to abuse depends a lot on the mental/emotional state of the child combined with the context of the beatings. Some take heavy punishment and laugh it off later on. Others like me develop ptsd

Sounds pretty gay bro
Kaji is the only guy that actually talks to Shinji like he's a real human, and explains the true nature of women, he's a king.
When you have no idea what to do its wise to take the well known tried and tested paths to a regular life. You should start thinking about what kind of career you wanna get into and start preparing to that end.
I'm thinking about going to college, but that's expensive and I don't know if it's even gone be worth it in the end.

It's a fucking stupid thing to trauma, I mean at least here, you are. beaten by your parents or your elders (even some teachers) since you were a child, so what? The last beating they gave me was for hiding drugs from a cousin at 17 and it was with a damn cable, they were like whipping, today I don't care. In their western countries of the first world corporal punishment was also the norm until the 60s after soy arrived and everything changed. Corporal punishment is good, my sisters were beaten every time I know. they behaved like whores. :feelscomfy:
How is that stupid when you can't help it. Its not a choice. I didn't chose to involuntarily recoil in fear everytime someone raised hands at me in school, even when there was no intention to hit. It gave lolfuel and bullyfuel to many though. How is a 12 year old supposed to know that their feelings of utter insecurity ,subserviance and inferiority complexes are unfounded when that's the treatment they get at home. Under what circumstances can you justify punchgrinding a 11 year old in the face. I do agree that western parents are way too soft on their kids which leads them to become obnoxious faggots.

And now that I think about it, its usually the low inhib thug types who do stupid shit , who tend to have an easy time with beatings. As I said ,they already have a different mindset where pain is dissociated from emotional negativity. Which is also why beatings never work on them and they keep on with their thuggish bullshit.

Bro you're 15 don't kill yourself yet. Although I'm pro suicide but even I would say it's stupid and you'd most likely jam your shotgun.

The guy who said he hit his mom was based

Just live at school and get good grades and get some good wagecuck job, it's the only way for you. Sounds like you have no supportive family so trust me its the only way. If you are still stuck in this situation at 18 then rope.

Also my mum used to hit me and my brother at 15 too. Once your a bit older shell prob stop. Its fucked up she does that but my mum acted similar all due to money and debts too. Being poor drives these cunts insane.

You need to teach her some respect. Next time she does that give her a little shove or slap

Just live at school and get good grades and get some good wagecuck job, it's the only way for you. Sounds like you have no supportive family so trust me its the only way. If you are still stuck in this situation at 18 then rope.

Also my mum used to hit me and my brother at 15 too. Once your a bit older shell prob stop. Its fucked up she does that but my mum acted similar all due to money and debts too. Being poor drives these cunts insane.
I didn't do too hot freshman year, so I suppose I have to step up my game. Living with my mom isn't gonna be an option much longer.

But I don't know how to study or anything. How do I stop sucking and make good grades?

Contact social or child protective service, they can help you emancipate and help you find a job. Few more years with crazy abusive mother can leave you mentally fucked up for lifetime.

Services were called on my mom and she hasn't touched me since I was 12 do it now before you are 18

Lmfao imagine thinking anything is gonna get better when you get older.
Have you learned nothing after 15 whole fucking years of being alive? Grow the fuck up. It only gets worse.