Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom fucking took $189 out of my bank account

To obtain a degree in STEM and find a position in a IT Company, I'd even start working overseas because I like traveling
Well, I guess you just gotta bear with this until you can move out

She fuckjing took near 200 dollars, because of "tithe and offering". She demands that I pay 10% percent of my fucking income to the church, even though I'm not even christian.

I want my money back :feelsree:
JFL my mom gave me $40k last year.

over for christceks

The funny thing is, if I did took money out my mom's bank account she'd be pissed.
Parents consider kids their property, some people are controlling freaks. Both of my parents were really controlling auschwitcz type, and then they were disappointed because I turned out incompetent.

Parents consider kids their property, some people are controlling freaks. Both of my parents were really controlling auschwitcz type, and then they were disappointed because I turned out incompetent.
I'm so fucked because of that. If I ever have kids, I'll never be as authoritarian as my parents.

I'm so fucked because of that. If I ever have kids, I'll never be as authoritarian as my parents.
Yeah, kid will never learn to be functional if you don't give him freedom.

Time for new account bro

Yeah, kid will never learn to be functional if you don't give him freedom.
That's why I'm fucked today, my parents only provided me with food, clothing and shelter but never taught me any practical skills or pushed me to be independent.

She has no right to do that shit.

I'll look into that.
Try parking your cash into Bitcoin. Look up how to make a cold wallet (like a hard drive) and just store it somewhere safe where your mom would never expect. Make sure to encrypt it too.

Oh I know that shit hurt man. Sheesh
She fuckjing took near 200 dollars, because of "tithe and offering". She demands that I pay 10% percent of my fucking income to the church, even though I'm not even christian.

I want my money back

Religion is a rip off

Which god would tell you to pay him for blessings? Sounds like an asshole to me

Which god would tell you to pay him for blessings? Sounds like an asshole to me
The funny thing, is that the bible says that tithing should be voluntary, yet my Mom refuses to believe it.

WHAT A FUCKING BITCH