Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom fucked me up

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i'm 22 and my mom still infantilizes me. when i was 12, i sent aggressive spam to one of my teachers at the end of 6th grade calling her insults and racial slurs under an anonymous email i created. since then, my mom has added a time limit to my computer usage. and she makes give her the phone every time it's bed time, like as if that'll prevent me from staying up all night. how the fuck does watching movies all night be any different from using phone all night to talk on incel forums? and not just that, but i'm 22 now, she needs to let me have my phone when i want. but i have to, during the daytime, ask for the phone. and sometimes she says she won't give it to me until my homework is done.

my parents are very restrictive sand niggers. they prohibit premarital sex and they tell me i'm not supposed to have until i'm married, and my mom just fucks things up.

in hs, my mom didn't bother me about my goddamn homework and boss me around. and i felt less stress (other than the stress i felt due to a few chads hassling me although those chads changed in 12th grade). but at least that anger was fun while this anger is annoying. then in college this all changed, i was less overwhelmed by work in hs now in college, my mom keeps reminding me of all the hw i have and i tell her i know what it is but she then starts screaming at me and shit. and she won't let me take quizes online on my own because she's worried i'll flunk. she freaks out because i forgot to send a email to some professor. i've had thoughts about going all domestic assault on her (but very very mild like only a mild punch so no don't need to call cops). i remember when my dad (who's usually calm) got mad at me a week back for putting on too much sunscreen he wouldn't stop bothering me, it drove me insane so i punched him.

and because of my mom, i'm lazy as hell, i can't get any damn work done because she overwhelms me too much by being too pushy. so now i can only have barely 60 credits completed so far while my classmates (class of 2016) have all graduated from 4 year unis while i went to a community college barely getting work done surrounded by either normies or truecels.

if i got rid my OCD that i've dealt with for a few years then i could've moved out although now that's impossible due to quarantine. and my mom won't let me move out because i haven't proven i'm independent. but i told the stupid towelhead that i'd be independent if i lived by myself. she can't expect me to do everything on my own when my parents can easily do it. if she wants me to be independent she should just let me live on my own, i know myself way more than her, but the stupid mf won't listen. so i'm stuck with her.

[Venting] my mom fucked me

Your parents want ya to become a servant ya mom probably reminds you of stuff you have to do than actually talk to ya about life

Your parents want ya to become a servant ya mom probably reminds you of stuff you have to do than actually talk to ya about life
imagine Noah Levenstein was my dad

Your parents seem abusive ngl. You should really move out fast. Why did you cuss out your teacher lmao and how did your mom figure out?

in hs, my mom didn't bother me about my goddamn homework and boss me around. and i felt less stress (other than the stress i felt due to a few chads hassling me although those chads changed in 12th grade). but at least that anger was fun while this anger is annoying. then in college this all changed, i was less overwhelmed by work in hs now in college, my mom keeps reminding me of all the hw i have and i tell her i know what it is but she then starts screaming at me and shit. and she won't let me take quizes online on my own because she's worried i'll flunk. she freaks out because i forgot to send a email to some professor.
In high school my mom didn't bother me, and only started hassling me in community college too. She used to not care if I left the house at 3 am, but one time she caught me smoking weed and from that point she started trying to force me not to leave the house at night. It's really annoying and she's been doing it for years, it doesn't help anything and just makes me feel like a kid and not want to work or meet people.

Your parents seem abusive ngl. You should really move out fast. Why did you cuss out your teacher lmao and how did your mom figure out?
when i was 12, i was up at 4 am on the internet on the internet channel on my wii (you could use internet through the wii back when wii had wifi). I got curious as hell and created a yahoo account under a made up name and sent a bunch of emails to my teacher (i knew her gmail) and i called her cunt bitch, fag, whore, slut, etc and used every racial slur i knew of (i got many cuss words and slurs from the internet). the next day, my school was having outdoor activities all day, and for some reason i went up to her and asked her what she'd do if she received those type of emails, at 3 pm when school was over, my mom received emails on her blackberry (this was june 2010) and they kinda knew it was me. so i confessed because they would find out anyway through ip tracing.

i lied to them about why i did it, saying someone online forced me to do it and threatened to doxx me or hunt me down if i didn't (that never happened) so they'd be more lenient. they believed my lie. but i told my parents my real motive much much later on i think i was mad at the teacher because she once got me suspended on march 10, 2010. (yes my memory is good)

but yeah my mom sucks, but it'd difficult as hell to move out because she won't allow it. and it isn't easy to move out, especially under quarantine.
In high school my mom didn't bother me, and only started hassling me in community college too. She used to not care if I left the house at 3 am, but one time she caught me smoking weed and from that point she started trying to force me not to leave the house at night. It's really annoying and she's been doing it for years, it doesn't help anything and just makes me feel like a kid and not want to work or meet people.
and my mom wouldn't let me leave the house at 3 am, she won't even let me go to concerts all by myself, and most people i know listen to music i hate, so i struggle to find someone who'd go with me. imagine noah levenstein from american pie was my dad
my mom treats me well tbh
mommogs me

Last edited:
when i was 12, i was up at 4 am on the internet on the internet channel on my wii (you could use internet through the wii back when wii had wifi). I got curious as hell and created a yahoo account under a made up name and sent a bunch of emails to my teacher (i knew her gmail) and i called her cunt bitch, fag, whore, slut, etc and used every racial slur i knew of (i got many cuss words and slurs from the internet). the next day, my school was having outdoor activities all day, and for some reason i went up to her and asked her what she'd do if she received those type of emails, at 3 pm when school was over, my mom received emails on her blackberry (this was june 2010) and they kinda knew it was me. so i confessed because they would find out anyway through ip tracing.

i lied to them about why i did it, saying someone online forced me to do it and threatened to doxx me or hunt me down if i didn't (that never happened) so they'd be more lenient. they believed my lie. but i told my parents my real motive much much later on i think i was mad at the teacher because she once got me suspended on march 10, 2010. (yes my memory is good)

but yeah my mom sucks, but it'd difficult as hell to move out because she won't allow it. and it isn't easy to move out, especially under quarantine.

and my mom wouldn't let me leave the house at 3 am, she won't even let me go to concerts all by myself, and most people i know listen to music i hate, so i struggle to find someone who'd go with me. imagine noah levenstein from american pie was my dad
That’s brutal. Atleast they believed you. Would have been much worse otherwise. If you have the money then you could wait until after quarantine. What measures would she take for preventing you from moving out?

That’s brutal. Atleast they believed you. Would have been much worse otherwise. If you have the money then you could wait until after quarantine. What measures would she take for preventing you from moving out?
idk. but she just won't allow it to happen. i can't easily get my own money. and if i get a job, she'll still make me live with her. moving out isn't that easy

My mom does the phone thing to me

damn that fucking sucks man, i only had that shit taken away from me in hs not college

Seriously? You're 22 and your mom still has to confiscate your phone every night?

Ethnics make horrible parents.

Ethnic mothers are the worst.

That's some pretty extreme helicopter parenting, I can see why that partially contributes to inceldom.
And she didn’t want me to use tinder because she’s worried I would be kidnapped
Ethnics make horrible parents.

Ethnic mothers are the worst.
My parents are Palestinian. The only white parents who are strict are super religious ones

And she didn’t want me to use tinder because she’s worried I would be kidnapped

My parents are Palestinian. The only white parents who are strict are super religious ones

That...wow, makes a lot of sense

Posts like this make zero sense to me. Literally, just move out.

Also: Bluepillers: 45

Posts like this make zero sense to me. Literally, just move out.

Also: Bluepillers: 45
I can’t just move out. I have to pay for my own building and I have to actually go and find a new home. It’s way harder than you think

idk. but she just won't allow it to happen. i can't easily get my own money. and if i get a job, she'll still make me live with her. moving out isn't that easy
I guess one day you will finally have your freedom

If my mom stopped infantilizing me maybe I’d be healthier now
Overprotective parents are the worst type of parents. They prevent you from growing and make you vulnerable

Ethnic mothers tend to treat their sons like children until they get married and move out, though it's becoming a lot more common in recent times (unironically) for ethnic men to remain single, and live with their parents. A lot of the ones I've met act like teenagers in adult bodies, they end up never growing mentally, and become too attached and dependent on their mothers.

Overprotective parents are the worst type of parents. They prevent you from growing and make you vulnerable
And as a result, I don’t have a license, I’m not even half done with college, I don’t know how to do things in my own and I am lazy. Thanks mom
Ethnic mothers tend to treat their sons like children until they get married and move out, though it's becoming a lot more common in recent times (unironically) for ethnic men to remain single, and live with their parents. A lot of the ones I've met act like teenagers in adult bodies, they end up never growing mentally, and become too attached and dependent on their mothers.
most people my age would laugh at me if they knew how much my mom infantilized me

And as a result, I don’t have a license, I’m not even half done with college, I don’t know how to do things in my own and I am lazy. Thanks mom
Yeah she really fucked you over. You are now going to be late for everything else in life because of this

Yeah she really fucked you over. You are now going to be late for everything else in life because of this
I've always hated it when people say "take your time!", "it's never too late!", but when you come to the real world you realize that time is money, and every year you waste doing nothing will end up biting you in the ass later in life. I learned that the hard way when I took my time with collage.

It feels really shitty that at 22 I haven’t done any of the shit that people my age have all done.

most parents are complete trash, mine included

I've always hated it when people say "take your time!", "it's never too late!", but when you come to the real world you realize that time is money, and every year you waste doing nothing will end up biting you in the ass later in life. I learned that the hard way when I took my time with collage.
I remember I used to try being as skilled at life as everyone else when I was like 11 but now I fucked up
most parents are complete trash, mine included
I wonder what your parents are like

I remember I used to try being as skilled at life as everyone else when I was like 11 but now I fucked up
I tried my best too, but no matter what skill I picked up, I was always behind everyone else.

I tried my best too, but no matter what skill I picked up, I was always behind everyone else.
The only strength I have is observing things that most don’t observe and knowledge but that only impresses much older people not people my age (I’m 22)

treating your children as infants forever is the best way to destroy them

[Trucel Trait] : Your parents monitor your studies in college.
Though I wish my parents did that. Maybe I wouldn't have fucked up college that badly lol.

My mother infantilizes me as well. But in other ways. She wouldn't let me move out. She would cook and clean for me. Its fine when you are young but at this age it becomes emasculating.

Maybe there is a silver lining to all of this. Maybe once you are employed, your parents will find a young virgin wife for you from sand nigger lands.

Last edited:
in a different manner my fathers fucked my mind too. The first sect we all belong is our familys

I would kill her in anger, bro.