Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mom Cried After My Anti-Degeneracy Rant

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I told her I disdain modern society. I told her I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm not into sloppy sixths. I told her degenerates should be imprisoned. I told her there are no good women out there. I told her I don't want to waste my time on some female anyway.

She cried a little because she thinks I'm depressed. I'm actually not. I am quite content removing myself from this wasteland of a culture.

ItheIthe said:
I told her I disdain modern society. I told her I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm not into sloppy sixths. I told her degenerate should be imprisoned. I told her there I no good women out there. I told her I don't want to waste my time on some female anyway.

She cried a little because she thinks I'm depressed. I'm actually not. I am quite content removing myself from this wasteland of a culture.
Lol but you are deprssed...

ItheIthe said:
I'm not. There is nothing to be sad about.

Come on bro... no need to pretend here.. it is not like anyone gonna judge you. 

Your mother picked up on your depression,it is fairly easy to do. Your rant is really secondary. 

I actually would give your mom a props up.for at least.having some empathy for you.

ItheIthe said:
I told her I disdain modern society. I told her I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm not into sloppy sixths. I told her degenerates should be imprisoned. I told her there are no good women out there. I told her I don't want to waste my time on some female anyway.

Exactly what happened to me. I don't speak to my parents ever

"Why won't you settle (betabux) with a nice girl?"

ItheIthe said:

She cried not only because she feels bad for you, but because she probably feels guilty for raising you to be someone who believes in these things. Make it easy on your mom, tell her that it's not her fault you turned out this way, or at least that it was outside of her control, or that she didn't do it intentionally (passing of genes is a crapshoot).

LanaDelRey said:
Come on bro... no need to pretend here.. it is not like anyone gonna judge you. 

Your mother picked up on your depression,it is fairly easy to do. Your rant is really secondary. 

I actually would give your mom a props up.for at least.having some empathy for you.

If I was depressed I would admit it, lol.

"Remove myself from this wasteland". More like SOCIETY has removed you and you are just doing a MGTOW style cope.

incelman said:
"Remove myself from this wasteland". More like SOCIETY has removed you and you are just doing a MGTOW style cope.

Spot on. 

Hearing a guy saying how HE removed himself,or how HE denounced society makes me.fucking cringe.

LanaDelRey said:
Spot on. 

Hearing a guy saying how HE removed himself,or how HE denounced society makes me.fucking cringe.

It's the same thing like that pathetic IncelTears user who posted "I stopped being an incel".

ItheIthe said:

nice work. she deserves it for having kids

Do you have siblings? She probably cried after realizing she'll never have grandchildren. It all comes back to them.

Lol nice, i love when i make my mom cry too.

I usually say vulgar stuff like all girls are sluts who have sex with 10 different guys, sluts parents should be ashamed, girls only like hot guys; not ugly guys like me, females do not deserve rights and the only reason i am like this is because of her. She just tears up and usually doesnt know what to say.

That will teach her to not to ask me about "When I am getting a gf". lool

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Lol nice, i love when i make my mom cry too.

I usually say vulgar stuff like all girls are sluts who have sex with 10 different guys, sluts parents should be ashamed, girls only like hot guys; not ugly guys like me, females do not deserve rights and the only reason i am like this is because of her. She just tears up and usually doesnt know what to say.

That will teach her to not to ask me about "When I am getting a gf". lool

I don't necessarily like when she cries, but I won't apologize for telling the truth.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
the only reason i am like this is because of her.

That is fucked up and likely not true. Does this make you feel good about yourself? Do you think anyone looks at you favorably for behaving this way? It seems so childish and shitty.

blickpall said:
That is fucked up and likely not true. Does this make you feel good about yourself? Do you think anyone looks at you favorably for behaving this way? It seems so childish and shitty.

He ia right tho. She brought him into the world.

LanaDelRey said:
He ia right tho. She brought him into the world.

Just because she gave him life doesn't mean that she is responsible for what he has chosen to do with said life.

blickpall said:
Just because she gave him life doesn't mean that she is responsible for what he has chosen to do with said life.

I don't think he chose to be ugly.

nigger said:
Do you have siblings? She probably cried after realizing she'll never have grandchildren. It all comes back to them.

This.

Remember that your mother was a whore herself.

blickpall said:
Lol, fuck that noise. OP’s mum likely had [font=-apple-system,]children to make her life[size=small] better. Whatever pain your children endure will be your fault. You are responsible for [/size]whatever shit comes down on them. [font=-apple-system,]Parents are to blame for suffering because they could have prevented it but they took a gamble on a sentient being[/font]Your children could have been born with a defect, disability or illness but you took that risk for your own benefit. They could end up working in a[size=small] shitty job for shitty pay that sucks the life from them, becoming another corporate wage slave grinding day in, day out. They threw logic out the window and gave in to their primal instincts. You are nothing but the genes of your parents. [font=-apple-system,]Parents play a large role in the trajectory of our lives. Think of all the aspects that parents influence in your life: [/font][/size][/font]

1.  your skin colour (therefore determining how you will be perceived racially)

2.  your genes (determines how you will thrive biologically, and how hard or easy it will be to attract a girl).

3. How popular your family is, therefore influencing whether you'll have great or terrible career/social opportunities.

4. How bad or well your family takes care of you. Therefore, influencing whether you will grow up to be a happy child or with emotional issues.

5. Whether your parents force you to participate in a particular religion or not.

6. Whether your parents feed you unhealthy food or not. 

[font=-apple-system,]Etc etc etc.[/font]

[font=-apple-system,]I think before anyone decides to have children they should ask themselves, does the pleasure of life out weight the pain and suffering of life. Sure they wouldnt feel the pleasures of life if they weren’t born but they wouldn't have been aware of that. That is the beauty of being non existent. If OP wasn’t born, he wouldn’t be a fucking incel and suffering for it.[/font]

[font=-apple-system,][size=small][font=-apple-system,]I can’t stress this enough but my view is that since your parents created you, they really ought to be responsible for your well-being throughout your entire life. If you are someone who has brought another living being into this world, YOU are responsible for them. It isn't fair that you can just cast the burden of life on to a person who did not make the choice to be born.[/font]

[font=-apple-system,]I don't know, man. The more I think about it, the more this seems completely logical to me. [/font][/size][/font]

blickpall said:

Lol, fuck that noise. OP’s mum likely had children to make her life better. Whatever pain your children endure will be your fault. You are responsible for whatever shit comes down on them. Parents are to blame for suffering because they could have prevented it but they took a gamble on a sentient being. Your children could have been born with a defect, disability or illness but you took that risk for your own benefit. They could end up working in a shitty job for shitty pay that sucks the life from them, becoming another corporate wage slave grinding day in, day out. They threw logic out the window and gave in to their primal instincts. You are nothing but the genes of your parents. Parents play a large role in the trajectory of our lives. Think of all the aspects that parents influence in your life: 

1.  Your skin colour (therefore determining how you will be perceived racially)

2.  Your genes (determines how you will thrive biologically, and how hard or easy it will be to attract a girl).

3. How popular your family is (therefore influencing whether you'll have great or terrible career/social opportunities.)

4. How bad or well your family takes care of you (therefore, influencing whether you will grow up to be a happy child or with emotional issues.)
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
5. Whether your parents force you to participate in a particular religion or not.

6. Whether your parents feed you unhealthy food or not. 
[/font]
Etc etc etc.

I think before anyone decides to have children they should ask themselves, does the pleasure of life out weight the pain and suffering of life. Sure they wouldnt feel the pleasures of life if they weren’t born but they wouldn't have been aware of that. That is the beauty of being non existent. If OP wasn’t born, he wouldn’t be a fucking incel and suffering for it.

I can’t stress this enough but my view is that since your parents created you, they really ought to be responsible for your well-being throughout your entire life. If you are someone who has brought another living being into this world, YOU are responsible for them. It isn't fair that you can just cast the burden of life on to a person who did not make the choice to be born.

I don't know, man. The more I think about it, the more this seems completely logical to me. 

EDIT: I’ve tried fixing the format but it’s not working for some reason. Also, typing on a phone is a fucking pain.

blickpall said:

our lives now are a direct result of our parenting and genes. both from them

You need to keep some of the dark truths away from certain people and learn it to keep it to yourself.

Just apologize to her what you said before, then just continue and go on about your everyday life.

Damn, that is some good life fuel. Make that bitch cry for not teaching you game and for birthing a subhuman. Femoids deserve ever lasting justice

Why are you trying to cope by thinking that it's perfectly ok to be alone and not fuck females during your prime? Stop acting like some MGTOWs.

Fortunately for me, my mother was pretty woke on modern FHOs. I don't think she'd have thought any of them were good enough for me, if I had fluked getting one. kek

Sadly, my lifelong depression often made her sad and tearful and it made her own depression worse. She said my being a NEETcel was a tremendous waste, but she understood I was unable to fit into society, like her. I had to start shielding her from truths because it was getting too much. We'd have long conversations about different subjects instead. Shit, I miss her.

eurocel said:
I don't think he chose to be ugly.

Don't think she chose it for him either.

Vision said:
I can’t stress this enough but my view is that since your parents created you, they really ought to be responsible for your well-being throughout your entire life.

We know nothing about his parents so perhaps they are perfectly normal people who lost the genetic lottery in their offspring. You're saying they should be burdened with caring for a sack of shit who enjoys making his mother cry with his edgy statements simply because he exists? I believe that once a "child" is old enough to be an adult, they need to be treated as an adult and expected to rise to the standard of an adult. If I ever have a kid and he acts like a little shit, I am cutting that shit off as soon as its legal. If my kid is a good person and tries their hardest but still fails, I will support them. Otherwise? Giving birth shouldn't be a life sentence.

Indari said:
our lives now are a direct result of our parenting and genes. both from them

Not doubting that both of those have an impact on us, but I'm sure she didn't raise him to say or believe those things. If so, where did it come from? Not from her. So how can you blame her for that? You can't. His knowing choices led to this. Trying to push the blame off on parenting and genetics (in this case) is super pathetic cope.

Your parents will the only ones to ever love you, not for everyone but for most. Don't be too harsh on them. You will regret once they are gone.

blickpall said:
Don't think she chose it for him either.

We know nothing about his parents so perhaps they are perfectly normal people who lost the genetic lottery in their offspring. You're saying they should be burdened with caring for a sack of shit who enjoys making his mother cry with his edgy statements simply because he exists? I believe that once a "child" is old enough to be an adult, they need to be treated as an adult and expected to rise to the standard of an adult. If I ever have a kid and he acts like a little shit, I am cutting that shit off as soon as its legal. If my kid is a good person and tries their hardest but still fails, I will support them. Otherwise? Giving birth shouldn't be a life sentence.

Not doubting that both of those have an impact on us, but I'm sure she didn't raise him to say or believe those things. If so, where did it come from? Not from her. So how can you blame her for that? You can't. His knowing choices led to this. Trying to push the blame off on parenting and genetics (in this case) is super pathetic cope.

Why do you assume his parents are "perfectly normal" when he turned out posting on this forum? I'm probably biased because I think my parents are shit and I am pretty antinatalist overall.

ItheIthe said:

Good for you. Give it some time and maybe she'll come around and accept you for who you are. If femoids are ever capable of any empathy or kindness its to their offspring.

I'm split on this. I don't necessarily think my parents are shit, but I can't stop resenting them for having me. It's hard because THEY made the mistake of bringing me here, so in fact they're the ones at fault (whether they like it or not), but they don't mistreat me or anything (never actually did), so, idk

Parents don't want their kids to be ugly. They suffer just as much from this as you. And before you start rambling about "but heredity!! sub8 parents should not reproduce!!", know that Viggo Mortensen (yes, Aragorn himself) had a sub8 son. 

05fdfdd3-b801-48cf-b923-1a13e1550209-1020x612.jpeg

While Joseph Goebbels had cute children. The laws of genetics comprise high randomness.

The only reason to resent your parents is if they gaslight you and bluepill you, but even then it is preferable to understand that it's a generational issue. All baby boomers are clueless about female hypergamy.

Indari said:
Why do you assume his parents are "perfectly normal" when he turned out posting on this forum? I'm probably biased because I think my parents are shit and I am pretty antinatalist overall.

I said "for all we know they could be perfectly normal." Not saying they are. But even if they aren't, he could be the bigger man and not spread misery to them unnecessarily. And I think practically no one's parents taught them something that directly sent them to this forum, so I don't see how that's an argument.

I told my mom that those with genetic imperfections (Ugliness, mental disorders, etc) should be eradicated and she compared me to Hitler, lol.

ItheIthe said:

R/mgtow is your home, friend. You seem more mgtow than incel

Is everyone on this site a teenager? Makes me fucking cringe to read this.

Bunch of fucking kids blaming their mommy and daddy for everything. Are you that dumb? You should have MOVED OUT by now. Holy shit @ this cringe. How can you even live with your parents when you're 20.

Cring thread

/kys