Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom called me a skullcel, WTF!!!!!!!

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
My mom said my head is too small for my body, she say I'm getting too big and makes my head look small, she said you look FUNNY........ 

I AM LOST FOR WORDS, my own mother said this? JFL

I WANT TO GO ER ON HER!! She said you need to cut down in size and stop gymcelling.

JFL IM ALREADY INSECURE ABOUT MY HEAD TO SIZE RATIO AND SHE WORSENS MY INSECURITIES. 

ITS OVER SOMEONE PASS ME THE ROPE WITH 100% SUICDERATE

NOTE: THE ROPE HAS TO BE MADE OUT OF IRON TO WITHSTAND MY FATASS

Your mom is just blackpilling you.

Bro at least she's helping you! Most wymyn would want a guy with a soccer player's body, not a huge jack diesel mother fucker. Like be a little jacked, not Arnold levels of jacked. Real talk.

It over for gombacels 
File:Movie_Goomba.jpg

If your own MOM is telling you this, then all I can say is......O V E R, just R O P E

She s just telling you the truth man. be glad that she does. cant you work out without building more muscle?

lol you have a giant skull and jawline, what the heck, maybe u should post a full body pic sometime so we can see how bad it is... im sure ur mom is overreacting though. my mom always kept telling me how i was taking the gym too far and going crazy when i was into gymcelling last year, but JFL when i never even made significant gains.....

ghostcell said:
lol you have a giant skull and jawline, what the heck, maybe u should post a full body pic sometime so we can see how bad it is... im sure ur mom is overreacting though. my mom always kept telling me how i was taking the gym too far and going crazy when i was into gymcelling last year, but JFL when i never even made significant gains.....

It's just I'm getting too big, my mom doesn't like me gymcelling and I can kind of overstated my post, she didn't say I look funny but she commented on my head to body ratio lol

Sub8Hate said:
Bro at least she's helping you! Most wymyn would want a guy with a soccer player's body, not a huge jack diesel mother fucker. Like be a little jacked, not Arnold levels of jacked. Real talk.

You are right but my frame is too big and easy to pack on muscle, it's just god gave me 23 inch skull instead of 24 inches lol

Be grateful. Blackpilled people are rare as fuck.

Holy shit. That is an unrecoverable intergalactic nuclear deathpill dude, I'm so sorry

Abomination said:
Holy shit. That is an unrecoverable intergalactic nuclear deathpill dude, I'm so sorry

I'm going to ER, and my mother will be the first victim

lol dont listen to her, u will always b a kid in the eyes of ur mother, they have a hard time trying to reconcile the kid that they brought up with the present day behemoth that stands before her. Theres really no such thing as too big, thats like saying gigachad is too alpha.

You should blame her for not inheriting cubic, short, wide, big skull.

Jesus Tyrone, learn how to take a joke.

Just shit on her head when she sleeps lol

Skull size is a meme. You have a good lower third so it doesnt matter