Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom and dad wrist mog me

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I noticed today that both my mom and dad wristmog me. JFL at my shit genetics. It's tough to walk on this planet as a man with shit frame and subhuman face + lowiq.

I'm also going bald while my dad has full set of hair. He is still ugly though with long ass face and shit nose. I got a selection of shittiest genes of my family. Universe probably wanted to play games with me when he created me.

Can't stand my subhuman dad for arrange marriaging my mom. Fuck him and fuck my faggot grandpa for forcing my mom to get married. I keep dreaming about hitting them with an ax in videogame. I'm literally suffering in my mid 30's.

It's funny, my cousin for example is like 187 tall while his dad is 170 and his mom is 168.

My life is truely a joke

i have the same size as my mother but i don't know about my father wrist size

I noticed today that both my mom and dad wristmog me. JFL at my shit genetics. It's tough to walk on this planet as a man with shit frame and subhuman face + lowiq.

I'm also going bald while my dad has full set of hair. He is still ugly though with long ass face and shit nose. I got a selection of shittiest genes of my family. Universe probably wanted to play games with me when he created me.

Can't stand my subhuman dad for arrange marriaging my mom. Fuck him and fuck my faggot grandpa for forcing my mom to get married. I keep dreaming about hitting them with an ax in videogame. I'm literally suffering in my mid 30's.

It's funny, my cousin for example is like 187 tall while his dad is 170 and his mom is 168.

My life is truely a joke
Are you a code monkey?

Someone made a meme about wristcels being naturally made to become coders a while ago.
I tried to get software degree which was mostly about programming but I failed one course after another. I suck at coding big time

I tried to get software degree which was mostly about programming but I failed one course after another. I suck at coding big time
It’s over. I was never good at coding either, so I can relate.

My life is truely a joke

I remember when I was a young adult reading about how men with big hands tend to be more attractive, both my parents have giant hands.... mine are small and effeminate. I just can't catch a break.

It’s over. I was never good at coding either, so I can relate.
:cryfeels:

I remember when I was a young adult reading about how men with big hands tend to be more attractive, both my parents have giant hands.... mine are small and effeminate. I just can't catch a break.
:cryfeels::feelscry:

The more time passes the more inferiority I find in my whole being. It's crazy how many subhuman features I have. Things I have overlooked in the past

:cryfeels:

:cryfeels::feelscry:

The more time passes the more inferiority I find in my whole being. It's crazy how many subhuman features I have. Things I have overlooked in the past
When people made fun of Trump for having small hands, I wanted to exterminate them because I was getting bullied as a result.

Most girls weightmog me

I have the smallest wrists here and everyone wrist mogs me yea

Same
My father has chad wrists and mines are kids one
Same i went to buy a bracelet and the guy said I should eat more
He had to tighten the bracelet because it was too lose for my wrist

It’s not the cause for your unfortunate but it is rather indicative of unhealthy genetics for a man to possess. I wouldn’t worry about it honestly.

I can touch my pinky finger and thumb putting it around my wrist, I have pretty large hands though I can reach a comfortable 11th key on piano, so they look ultra twiggy despite wrist curling for a long time, I guess it's genetics as their size has never changed only forearms.

Even my mother handmog and wristmog me.
Average adult male's wrists are thicker than mine 3-4 times.

What happened to your previous account?
Bipolar.

My life is truely a joke
Both my parents also wristmog me, which is fucking confusing as I have very large feet and hands (only met a few people in my entire life with bigger hands than mine, one was a tall African jfl). But yea it's joever

My mom fragemogs me

Its so sad. I am not only have thin wrists but narrow shoulders.