Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom accuses me of always being angry and always being unhappy

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
At the dinner table a few days ago, she said angrily, “you’re always angry, never happy, never fun. For years now I’ve slowly had it!”

It’s true, but I think it’s very unfair to say something like that to a 26 year old, I told her several times (last time a few weeks ago) I’m sad I don’t have and will never get a gf (bc of my looks), she told me she understands that but she doesn’t have any understanding for that I am not accepting my fate (implied this), but any other man she would understand (She explicitly said once, paraplegic people also accept their fate and can be happy; she implied several times I’ll be forever alone; she said I’m “not the type to marry and have kids”; she keeps on implying I’ll always be alone.

She also told me several times she has always taught me (when I was a kid) to be happy, that her only wish that I was happy (she means under any circumstance – not the happiness after achieving my goals, but under ANY circumstance/in any situation, be thankful that I was born, and that “life is a gift” [no matter what]

Last edited:
They are so annoying

No reasons to be happy for us :feelsUgh:

It's fucked up how she's treating you like this considering you are 26
I agree. Not sure if you saw yesterday's post about how the other patronisers there talked about me and made jokes about me. (This happens everywhere I go). It was a small room of/in the restaurant.

Anyway, I apparently didn't talk loud enough and my mum scolded me there and screwed up her face bc she could apparently not here me when I was talking. All I was trying to do is keep my voice down, but my mom kept saying angrily "I can't hear you!" and "speak louder" quite loud actually. She said exactly this "you can't behave like this if you want a [whispers next word] girlfriend." Yeah mom, you and I both know I can't have one, so cut the bullshit.

Wtf that mother clearly sucks i bet if she had the chance to switch you with a chad son she would

Wtf that mother clearly sucks i bet if she had the chance to switch you with a chad son she would
I'm sure of it. And also with a much smarter one too. Yet she thinks I'm different, probably tells herself I'll not want a girlfriend anymore in 2-3 years, probably tells herself (to cope) that I might want a gf now but that I won't like having one, probably tells herself that having a girlfriend "is nothing for him" (as in, he doesn't want/need one).