Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mind is fucking with me.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
I keep hearing voices and imagining things around me, I have changed the way I sleep at night because of what's going on.

What voices and what things?

Kointo said:
What voices and what things?

Not gonna say what, otherwise some people here might steal what I feel or something retarded like that.

satoshisacuck said:
Not gonna say what, otherwise some people here might steal what I feel or something retarded like that.

What do you mean by that?

How much do you sleep at night? Hallucinations are a side effect of severe sleep deprivation

satoshisacuck said:
COPYRIGHTED  AUDITIVE HALLUCINATIONS

Watch anime before you got to sleep or listen to rain drops.

idkwattodowithlife said:

idkwattodowithlife said:
I disagree, Watch a documentary or read a book to easily fall asleep.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I disagree, Watch a documentary or read a book to easily fall asleep.

Take melatonin for a lil bit to get back to sleep schedule. Melatonin gives me crazy dreams.

Futurecel2.0 said:
Take melatonin for a lil bit to get back to sleep schedule. Melatonin gives me crazy dreams.
Doubt i can ever get that in where i live, I haven't had a nightmare in ages though, i want a terrifying,  vivid nightmare just for the thrill of it, i tried eating cheese but it does nothing.

Juxtaposition6 said:
i want a terrifying,  vivid nightmare just for the thrill of it
careful

nausea said:
I suppose it's better than wandering in secluded, mutt-ridden areas and junkie spots very late at night, it gave me a hell of a thrill and i'm starting to crave a good thrill again.

Juxtaposition6 said:
wandering in secluded, mutt-ridden areas and junkie spots very late at night
where?

nausea said:
-an industrial zone
-a forrest
-a junkyard
-notorious neighborhoods

Though i haven't gone to the forrest and junkyard at night but i'm tempted to try.

nausea said:
forest? woods?
Yes, tucked away from the town's noises and normies,  it is very calm and serene and i love it.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
forest? woods?
Yes, tucked away from the town's noises and normies, it is very calm and serene and i love it.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

do you live near some sea?

nausea said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There is a shore about 7 kilometers away from were i reside, i go there sometimes but it's filled with people, many houses near it too, still, the sea smell good.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
There is a shore about 7 kilometers away from were i reside, i go there sometimes but it's filled with people, many houses near it too, still, the sea smell good.
shore=? beach? which sea?

nausea said:
A mix of sand and some big boulders which fishermen sit on, the Mediterranean.

Juxtaposition6 said:

@nausea don't you live on the Mediterranean?

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
yeah, suggestion incoming BUT

Kointo said:
Juxtaposition6 said:
@nausea don't you live on the Mediterranean?
yeah

nausea said:

yeah

Ever fished?
Does it pay off well considering it's a fairly relaxed and simple task?

me too, not like that though that's some fuck shit

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:

yeah

Ever fished?
Does it pay off well considering it's a fairly relaxed and simple task?

I fished in every way possible man

please tell me about your physical condition and your actual degree of confidence with the sea

Indari said:
me too, not like that though that's some fuck shit
truly condolences for your campus situation, I got a taste of something similar back in the days, truly hell on earth it has been, SHAYTAN rules that place with no limits

nausea said:

please tell me about your physical condition and your actual degree of confidence with the sea
My knowledge of the sea is next to none and my physical condition is slightly overweight but i think i can manage menial tasks.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
My knowledge of the sea is next to none and my physical condition is slightly overweight but i think i can manage menial tasks.
well, you asked for a thrill

the most emotional experience I had ( aside from heartbreak ): been caught at night in open sea far away from the coast while fishing on my canoa, due to calculation-time-error, 'nuff said

nausea said:
well, you asked for a thrill

the most emotional experience I had ( aside from heartbreak ): been caught at night in open sea far away from the coast while fishing on my canoa, due to calculation-time-error, 'nuff said
Sounds thrilling but i think i'd rather stick to traveling by land in nature or other isolated places, how did you manage to get back to coast?
I would give fishing a try if i can earn some money from it since i've been leeching off parent's money and it's starting to tear away at my dignity.

Juxtaposition6 said:
 how did you manage to get back to coast?
a tenous coastal light guided me, not the naval light eh, some restaurant illuminations

weather was good, so moon and stars full on

incredible emotions

nausea said:
a tenous coastal light guided me, not the naval light eh, some restaurant illuminations

incredible emotions
Must have been a marvelous sight to see.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
incredible emotions
Must have been a marvelous sight to see.
mixed with FEAR