Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mind consumes me!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have lost all interest in everything, my voice has only gotten quieter and my feeling of loneliness grown louder, and all I do to pass the time is have these reoccurring thoughts play in my head again and again, making me feel so overwhelmed, powerless, and nauseous. :fuk:

Quietly disappearing into nothingness. Brutal.

Yes, I see. You are like many of us.

Normies embrace the emptiness of being past the retirement ages, in a nursing home as they await their death.

An introspecting sub-human is there in his idyllic youthful years. And society mocks/shames at those who do and expect them not to return with violence (either on the self (suicide) or on others).

I have lost all interest in everything, my voice has only gotten quieter and my feeling of loneliness grown louder, and all I do to pass the time is have these reoccurring thoughts play in my head again and again, making me feel so overwhelmed, powerless, and nauseous. :fuk:
Get out of my head buddy boyo :feelsUgh:.
This is exactly how I feel too.
I can't really cope anymore.

your profile pic is perfect, I imagined you being that 2d foid while reading the thread, and you were getting lost in your mind.

35710.jpg

I understand you :feelsbadman: I felt the same way you did a few months ago, when I didn't do the things I love anymore because I couldn't think of anything other than my unhappiness. And until a few weeks ago, I found no interest in doing it because no one cares about me. :feelsUgh:

I'm surprised I am not yet crazy despite the fact that every month there is something in my ego that dies, even when I was convinced that there was nothing left at all, nothing. Hey hey, how naive I am ...

Last edited:
your profile pic is perfect, I imagined you being that 2d foid while reading the thread, and you were getting lost in your mind.

35710.jpg
What zero pussy does to a mf

At least you're not in pain, suffering and crying in desperation

Get out of my head buddy boyo :feelsUgh:.
This is exactly how I feel too.
I can't really cope anymore.
Same, thinking about even the next day fills me with dread. :fuk:

Racing thoughts are brutal AF

This is very well described. Hope you get better

Damn @Zer0/∞ you're describing what my mental state is like :fuk: :cryfeels:

Release your soul. Embrace your true self.

Last edited:
My mind is numb to the world at this point. I just keep waiting for the bright flash and the 20,000 degree wave of fire to blast me off this planet.

Np bro, you are just awakening your wizard powers, we all face that trial :feelscomfy:

@Incelius Savage I think I have OCD now, I have these intense compulsions to search up things I watched, read, and listened to and see them again

Same, Thats me for 23 yrs

@Incelius Savage I think I have OCD now, I have these intense compulsions to search up things I watched, read, and listened to and see them again
Same