Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My message to Iranian girls on this forum

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
If there are any Iranian girls on this forum that meet this criteria I am eager to get to know you more and meet up:

- 9+/10 feet
- 6.5+/10 face
- 165cm or shorter
- 50kg or lighter
- lives in Tehran (preferably east of Tehran)
- hates all Apple products
- watches anime
- likes nerdy boys with interesting nerdy hobbies
- doesn't care that I don't drive
- doesn't care that I cannot stand up for myself in society
- doesn't care that I make little money for my age

If you meet this criteria please do send me a PM, including pictures of your feet and your face, and if I like you we can become bf and gf :feelsaww:

Last edited:
They're too busy protesting for further allowance of total degeneracy and Chad-worshipping, the amount they're allowed to fully do so now being not enough. :feelsclown:

And how many results u got? :ahegao:

And how many results u got? :ahegao:

42209.jpg

They're too busy protesting for further allowance of total degeneracy and Chad-worshipping, the amount they're allowed to fully do so now being not enough. :feelsclown:
I'm sure there is a girl out there just dying to get fucked by me. I just have to find her.
Also this reminds me of another criteria:

- isn't degenerate and doesn't wear ankle revealing whore pants

u should ask iranian twitter :feelskek:

Based demands
Imma copypaste it and use it to filter out common whores and find myself a perfect wife

I know this is not how dating works, but Id like to believe that people should mingle with others of similar looks and status.
Going with this line of thought I have to say that unfortunately what you want might be a bit over what you "deserve" in my hypothetical fair worldview. I also understand that your demands are prolly also inflated for comedic effect and to cope.

Personally, ugly foids have treated me worse so why should I treat them better, most foids are insufferable anyway especially Irani whores and the only thing that can redeem them is if they look good
tbh never have seen a girl that I liked her personality. They are all into dumb shit like nail painting and iphones.

@incelerated answer this question
I already did in the post above yours.

I would like to clarify that my racism towards torks does not include brocels such as yourself.

Last edited:
I already did in the post above yours.

I would like to clarify that my racism towards toks does not include brocels such as yourself.
Also I don't have a problem with turks in turkey. My problem is with so called Azeri donkeys that live in my country and speak their alien language amongst us.

Also I don't have a problem with turks in turkey. My problem is with so called Azeri donkeys that live in my country and speak their alien language amongst us.
dont they live close to azerbaijan border ?

dont they live close to azerbaijan border ?
yes which is why it's going to be easy shoving them back where they belong and freeing the north west. :panties:

If there are any Iranian girls on this forum that meet this criteria I am eager to get to know you more and meet up:

- 9+/10 feet
- 6.5+/10 face
- 165cm or shorter
- 50kg or lighter
- watches anime

If you meet this criteria please do send me a PM, including pictures of your feet and your face, and if I like you we can become bf and gf :feelsaww:
Why are you on an English language incel website ? Why are you not on an Iranian language incel website?

Why are you on an English language incel website ? Why are you not on an Iranian language incel website?
this niggas country is sactioned to oblivion, and here hes demanding a gf who would watch anime with him jfl, i bet hes working 1 dollar an hour

Iranians are too dumb to make websites. All they know is Telegram and Instagram.
Even businesses mostly have Telegram/Whatsapp/Instagram cause they're too dumb for websites.
And most importantly because they don't allow the formation of communities here. We literally don't have any community whatsoever. Make a forum that gains a couple hundred users and you're going to get a call explaining to you that your site is going to follow exactly what the states tells it to do or you're going to have a lot of problems.

this niggas country is sactioned to oblivion, and here hes demanding a gf who would watch anime with him jfl, i bet hes working 1 dollar an hour
I used to make 183$ per month 3 months ago.
Then I got a raise and now I make 162$ per month.
How? Because the exchange rate rose 25% in just a couple months.
Now I make less money than I did before my raise!
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Let me tell you something about Iranian women: Iranian women hate short men. Do you know how I know that? Because Iranian women are women.

Let me tell you something about Iranian women: Iranian women hate short men. Do you know how I know that? Because Iranian women are women.
3hjhem.jpg

That's something that women of all races have in common. They all hate short men.

- 9+/10 feet
- 6.5+/10 face
- 165cm or shorter
- 50kg or lighter
- watches anime

How tall are you? Why the hell didn't you tell the women in the OP your height?

How tall are you? Why the hell didn't you tell the women in the OP your height?
Because I'm the one choosing THEM!

I'm 165@55kg
But I think I'm actually 163

Message me instead. I’m white.

Dude, are you trying to fuck your future sons ovER?!
I will never have a kid.
I'll only give them a shit body and a shittier brain and a horrible upbringing.