Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my message to inceltears

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
you fucking faggots do you know how it feels to be socially isolated and rotting in ur room with no one to taIk to, no u dont so shut the fuck up and stop gaslighting us because you know we are right and you are wrong and the prove is the rate of male virginity on the rise and also the lonliness epidmeic dont tell me its because of my personality because i tried to be nice and it didnt work. its all about the looks and height nothing else fucking matters so why dont u go ahead and delete ur fucking subreddit because its very low iqish

93a0fa0cfa9f691f

No bro didnt you hear we commit daily terorrism and thats whats keeping us from foids

They're too busy cyberbullying martyrs of soyciety or getting gangbanged to think about that

you fucking faggots do you know how it feels to be socially isolated and rotting in ur room with no one to taIk to
A sizeable portion of them are coping trucels, so yes they do.

you fucking faggots do you know how it feels to be socially isolated and rotting in ur room with no one to taIk to, no u dont so shut the fuck up and stop gaslighting us because you know we are right and you are wrong and the prove is the rate of male virginity on the rise and also the lonliness epidmeic dont tell me its because of my personality because i tried to be nice and it didnt work. its all about the looks and height nothing else fucking matters so why dont u go ahead and delete ur fucking subreddit because its very low iqish
:yes:

Though I don't get the point of these posts, ITbait posts are pretty useless. :feelsjuice:

It's not like they accomplish anything. :feelsclown:

I never met a smart foid in my life. I mean, some were good at school but they don't have the kind of smartness most males develop over their life bc they actually have to put work in to achieve things in life. So IT won't understand our arguments and why we are in the position we are in. And the "men" on there are consuming so many bluepills every day, their vision gets blurry and they can't think straight.

I never met a smart foid in my life. I mean, some were good at school but they don't have the kind of smartness most males develop over their life bc they actually have to put work in to achieve things in life. So IT won't understand our arguments and why we are in the position we are in. And the "men" on there are consuming so many bluepills every day, their vision gets blurry and they can't think straight.
they all are cucks on incealtear

if u attempted to improve your looks and NT, cucktears will bash you and say “looks won’t fix ur misogyny :soy::soy:

Looksmax and .is anti inceltears coalition when

They say misogyny pushes women away, as if women have magic personality detectors jfl

IT always say that incels opinion on anything doesn't matter, but they keep lurking and taking screenshots. If we don't matter, then leave us alone. Find a more productive pastime, idiots.

Another thread that wouldn’t make it to IT