Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to glowies

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
All my posts are satire. I don't actually worship ER or any of the saints. I am a harmless incel male. I would never hurt a fly

@Fat Link can confirm.

@Glowies, I can confirm that OP is harmless and couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried.
He can't even take pictures for his tinder or talk to girls who are obviously attracted to him.
He also can't manage to get a single date from 60+ Tinder matches, he basically can't achieve anything.

Glow niggers are the only niggers that need to be lynched (in minecraft)

i am a danger to myself

@Glowies, I can confirm that OP is harmless and couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried.
He can't even take pictures for his tinder or talk to girls who are obviously attracted to him.
He also can't manage to get a single date from 60+ Tinder matches, he basically can't achieve anything.
:feelsseriously:
How long will it take for you to realize that going on a Tinder date with a foid who didn't ask you out is basically just going to buy her a dinner and getting nothing in return?

How long will it take for you to realize that going on a Tinder date with a foid who didn't ask you out is basically just going to buy her a dinner and getting nothing in return?
You can easily google this too. Roughly a third of women participate in "foodie calls". Basically fake dates that they agree to but have no plans on going on more or pursuing the guy just to get a free meal.

You can easily google this too. Roughly a third of women participate in "foodie calls". Basically fake dates that they agree to but have no plans on going on more or pursuing the guy just to get a free meal.
Exactly. I have a friend who basically begged multiple foids to go out with him and in the end he spent hundreds and at most got a kiss. Then one foid asked him out and SHE asked him for anal on the first date.

Exactly. I have a friend who basically begged multiple foids to go out with him and in the end he spent hundreds and at most got a kiss. Then one foid asked him out and SHE asked him for anal on the first date.
brutal mog

Images 7

What is going on? Why are so many users leaving all of a sudden? Where are you all going? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I mean if I ascend, i'll leave this forum. No point being here if I do. For now i'm an incel though.

Total: 39 (Incels: 25, Bluepillers: 14)

Hopefully all of the 14 bluepillers (or let's say glowies and IT) who are reading this understand that OP has done no harm.

Total: 39 (Incels: 25, Bluepillers: 14)

Hopefully all of the 14 bluepillers (or let's say glowies and IT) who are reading this understand that OP has done no harm.
yes

So it means he got 40 genuine dates

Are you aware of the fact that a date doesn't have to involve eating dinner?

Glowies can eat my ass. Come to my house and detain me faggots. I have never once threatened violence on this sight and I don’t own a gun or even a pocket knife.

I am in support of violence, as it’s the only solution at this point, but I personally would not commit it and am too much of a pussy. But I live in a country of free speech, and can support violent actions if I want, as long as I didn’t aid in their execution.

So come for feds, I have broken no laws, and will not anytime soon. So I’ll be wasting your precious time :feelshaha:

I think ER is just stupid shit, I don't understand his can you worship this:feelskek:

hahaha, yeah, lemme just message "i'm coming over to ur place for sum fuk"

but that's beside the point. Asking foids out is cucked simp behavior and it only skyrockets their ego.

but that's beside the point. Asking foids out is cucked simp behavior and it only skyrockets their ego.
It isn't. I see literal :chad: approaching in public. Also the women who like/match with you, did the first move. You just refuse to continue because you keep making excuses. :feelsseriously:

Refusing to go on possible dates. The absolute state of this forum...

It isn't. I see literal :chad: approaching in public. Also the women who like/match with you, did the first move. You just refuse to continue because you keep making excuses. :feelsseriously:

Refusing to go on possible dates. The absolute state of this forum...
A foid making a first move is a foid approaching/ asking you out on Tinder or otherwise.
If you ask a foid out, especially on Tinder, you’re just asking to get her a dinner.

A foid making a first move is a foid approaching/ asking you out on Tinder or otherwise.
If you ask a foid out, especially on Tinder, you’re just asking to get her a dinner.
I'm sorry but do you know what I would give to get the amounts of likes/matches you got? Stop with the excuses please! :feelsohgod:

You are denying reality, if you think that women ever approach. Most chads don't even get approached. You have the chance of speaking with women who have liked/matched you, as proven by brocels.

I'm not trying to be mean but take your chances or leave this forum please... :feelsseriously:

You are denying reality, if you think that women ever approach. Most chads don't even get approached. You have the chance of speaking with women who have liked/matched you, as proven by brocels.
Women approach Chads all the time, or they make it dead obvious that they are attracted to these guys. If women don't do these things for you, then you can assume that women don't find you attractive. End of.

I'm sorry but do you know what I would give to get the amounts of likes/matches you got? Stop with the excuses please! :feelsohgod:
Doesn’t really mean anything. We’re both khhvs. If you ask foids out on tinder, you’re just asking to get cucked.
See my thread: https://incels.is/threads/redditors-school-a-tinder-simp.392089/
They do approach and you don’t even have to be a Chad. Trust me on this one lol. Chads get approached all the time.
I'm not trying to be mean but take your chances or leave this forum please... :feelsseriously:
Like saying to take my chances fighting a bear. What’s the point?

Women approach Chads all the time, or they make it dead obvious that they are attracted to these guys. If women don't do these things for you, then you can assume that women don't find you attractive. End of.
I don't deny this reality. They obviously give signals to guys they are attracted to and betabuxx is a thing. I'm saying that Moeggles is obviously desirable, if he gets likes and matches.

In my opinion. You can't call yourself :blackpill: incel, if you didn't even try. End of.

I don't deny this reality. They obviously give signals to guys they are attracted to and betabuxx is a thing. I'm saying that Moeggles is obviously desirable, if he gets likes and matches.

In my opinion. You can't call yourself :blackpill: incel, if you didn't even try. End of.
They don’t give signals, that’s a cope. They go up to a guy and say they like him.

I do try and IRL it doesn’t matter who approaches, i’m still a sperg so nothing happens because foids lose interest. On Tinder it would be the same thing most likely even if foids did ask me out. But asking foids out myself is just asking to get fucked metaphorically.

Anyway, i’m going to try tinder again soon with a normal profile this time. Hopefully it goes better.
It's difficult and pure suicidefuel. I can relate in that aspect with you because I've also been trying for months (mainly dating apps). The point is that you seem to have some success, like some other brocels in here or on Discord.

I don't understand why you throw it away? :blackpill: is real but it clearly doesn't apply to you, since you have likes/matches already.

They don’t give signals, that’s a cope. They go up to a guy and say they like him.
I have a chadlite friend who told me to start using dating apps (sorry for mogging friendlesscels :feelsbadman:). He also told me that women never do the first step, unless you are exceptionally attractive. I believe him because he has been in relationships and had sex before.

I wish you the best of luck but you have to accept the reality, that women will never approach us. :fuk:

Last edited:
It's difficult and pure suicidefuel. I can relate in that aspect with you because I've also been trying for months (mainly dating apps). The point is that you seem to have some success, like some other brocels in here or on Discord.

I don't understand why you throw it away? :blackpill: is real but it clearly doesn't apply to you, since you have likes/matches already.
A few likes and matches don’t mean shit.
I have a chadlite friend who told me to start using dating apps. He also told me that women never do the first step, unless you are exceptionally attractive. I believe him because he has been in relationships and had sex before.

Last edited:
A few likes and matches don’t mean shit.

Yeah, I don’t need to accept that reality lol
Volcel. Leave this forum please...

This isn't Incels.is anymore. It has become Volcels.is over the last months.

How can so many "incels" on here have standards to the point, where some are trying to turn "standardcel" into a thing. We are slowly becoming a laughing stock and proving the point of IT and lurkers. :feelsseriously:

You can't be :blackpill: Incel if you don't even try! I have nothing left to say...

Volcel. Leave this forum please...

This isn't Incels.is anymore. It has become Volcels.is over the last months.

How can so many "incels" on here have standards to the point, where some are trying to turn "standardcel" into a thing. We are slowly becoming a laughing stock and proving the point of IT and lurkers. :feelsseriously:

You can't be :blackpill: blackpill incel if you don't even try! I have nothing left to say...
Bruh, which part of “asking tinder foids out is asking to get cucked/ pay for a dinner and get nothing in return” do you not understand?? If a foid wants to go out with you, she’ll ask you out. If she doesn’t ask you out, it means she’s not really into you, which means she more than likely won’t have sex with you.
My standards aren’t very high at all.