Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My memory loss is horrific

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
My memory has become utterly rubbish recently. I remember being able to name hundreds of athletes off the top of my head when i was 12. I used to play this game with an acquaintance where we took turns to name famous sports players till one of us couldnt do it anymore. I always won and this just shows i had a pretty good memory. I never even actively tried to remember btw. I also could remember numbers very well like birthdays, date of death, historical dates, phone mumbers, ages and stuff like that. Now i cannot remember SHIT. Is this just normal aging or am i actually brain damaged from rotting?

My memory also get worse year by year. It got to a point where i sometimes forget things within seconds

My memory has become utterly rubbish recently. I remember being able to name hundreds of athletes off the top of my head when i was 12. I used to play this game with an acquaintance where we took turns to name famous sports players till one of us couldnt do it anymore. I always won and this just shows i had a pretty good memory. I never even actively tried to remember btw. I also could remember numbers very well like birthdays, date of death, historical dates, phone mumbers, ages and stuff like that. Now i cannot remember SHIT. Is this just normal aging or am i actually brain damaged from rotting?
Probably. Have you tried memorizing anything recently? Cause our brains do not give a fuck about memorizing things we don't care about, or that bore us. You probably just forget man. Loneliness can fuck you over and ruin your memory though.

My memory also get worse year by year. It got to a point where i sometimes forget things within seconds
Same as me. This started around 4 years ago probably but in the past year i genuinely have turned into a peanut.

Brain damaged by inceldom*

Probably. Have you tried memorizing anything recently? Cause our brains do not give a fuck about memorizing things we don't care about, or that bore us. You probably just forget man. Loneliness can fuck you over and ruin your memory though.
View attachment 1049750
yes and then a few hours later i forget

before everything was easy

i read your post i swear but i cant remember anything
iam sorry this happened to you

Same as me. This started around 4 years ago probably but in the past year i genuinely have turned into a peanut.
A former coworker (Boomer) of mine said that by the time i'm 30 i'll forget where i live. He is probably right