Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My medal from 2003

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I know I've posted this before but we all need to cope. Here is my gold medal from the school kicking competition in June 2003 when I was 11 years old. We had to see who could kick the soccer ball off the ground the longest distance and I won gold medal. We all know what this means don't we? It means I had the strongest legs in the school

Attachments

• DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
mogs me, and also, sorry you got no reply.

That's great but your face failed to be equally amazing and you ended up here

Mogs me for having a medal

Nice medal, not sure what a torch has to do with keeping a ball off the floor though.

I was born around that time

Mogs me at kicking

Nice medal, not sure what a torch has to do with keeping a ball off the floor though.
These are generic school sports medals, it is an Olympic torch I assume

I know I've posted this before but we all need to cope. Here is my gold medal from the school kicking competition in June 2003 when I was 11 years old. We had to see who could kick the soccer ball off the ground the longest distance and I won gold medal. We all know what this means don't we? It means I had the strongest legs in the school
7BD80CCA C758 464C 8ACD 1F1A1F5B3782

I once had a sign on my back.

It said, KICK ME

I have several medals back in my home lol I'll post some of them when I get a chance to visit my dad I was such a nerd in HS lol