Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My marriage ended because I was not considerate enough of my wife. Like, I kept leaving empty cups by the sink."

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
This is what's being sold to Americans. This is as mainstream as American publications get. A copy of this magazine is in every public library:

No bro. Your marriage ended because your wife experienced numerous dicks before you and SIMPLY GREW BORED OF YOU. The "inconsiderate" things you imagine caused the failure of your marriage are just your own RATIONALIZATIONS that your non-compliance with her neurotic kitchen-orderliness standards is the cause of your breakup rather than (more painfully) her no longer caring to be in an intimate relationship with you. Much easier to think "she left me because of my non-dish cleaning habits" than "she was a modern woman who was not a virgin when I wed her and not raised to appreciate marriage and gender roles and she left me to get more dick from superior men."

3e6899ecf2d6441a1c969803be045754

This :soy::soy::soy: also writes for "The Good Men Project" wherein "good men" are defined as the ones who put female interests in ALL MATTERS ahead of their own interests.

Soys will be soys :soy:

:kys:why my parents have created me

he has one of the most “nice guy” faces i’ve ever seen, eve his half smile
i can sense he was a pawn to his wife and she cucked him hard with multiple dicks

The absolute state of soys :lul:

he deserved it