Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My (M25) new girlfriend (22F) just told me she sleeps with her best friend. Now I am conflicted.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
This is the type of future that awaits men nowadays. Foids have no reason to believe that one guy is enough and will want to have multiple men since there are those that will sit back and tolerate it. :feelsmega:

its normal thing in the west

Hippity hoppity they call it equality.

Last edited:
and she has a dog

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why do redditors insist on notating their age, the soy formatting triggers my autistic sensibilities.

Stop
Being
A
Cuck

Why do redditors insist on notating their age, the soy formatting triggers my autistic sensibilities.
That particular subreddit format requires ages so you don't get a bunch of shitty younngcels only bitching about their drama. The older ones are what floor me over, ngl.

I bet her dog fucks her while he is asleep.

Reading these posts is actually a quit good cope since it makes me feel less depressed that i don't have a girlfriend

Its sad that it has reached a point that cucks have to ask other cucks if it's okay to for a foid to fuck other guys.

West-adapted sharia. Now

He is a Chad who was fucking 5-6 girls casually before getting with her anyway, filthy degenerates deserve much worse.

Let's have a cuck-off!!!!

Plot twist: Her dog is the friend who saved her life..

Just save a girl's life br0 :soy:

I bet that Chad "male friend" managed to "save her life" / cure her "depression" by just fucking her.

Well she was gonna cuck her BF with the dog or her "best friend" regardless. Probably the best for this dude that he gets out ezpz.

like you would expect a girlfriend to be loyal