Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ my lying incel coworker.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Now...we all know that tons of ugly incels lie, make up girlfriends, make up sexual experiences etc. I've caught a bunch of incels lying red handed in my day. Most incels keep their lies subtle/humble...but others go all out and sell more whoppers than Burger King on a wednesday. But never in my adult life have I met a liar as big as this one, and that's saying a lot.

Today he came into work saying how THREE girls were literally FIGHTING over him and one woman was in the hospital "in critical condition". Now this guy is 5'6 at best, has a long narrow face, and a big nose. I'm absolutely certain he's KHV, possibly KHHV. But this story was just the cherry on top...he's told so many really obvious lies before such as:

1) He fucked Paris Hilton (he told me to keep that "on the DL")
2) Two girls tried to force themselves on him at the club (and that girls trying to force themselves on him is a regular occurrence)
3) Women randomly approach him on the street all the time
4) A woman held his ex-girlfriend hostage at gunpoint and said "If I can''t have you, she can't either"

He doesn't just lie about success with women though...he lies about EVERYTHING. He claims he was a Captain in the army even though he's only like 22. He claims he was kicked out of the army because he "saved his platoon from ISIS" but did it "against orders". He said he was in a stealth B2 bomber when it got shot down, so he parachuted out, pulled out his "high powered sniper rifle" and sniped them....all of them. After his one man rescue operation, a "5 star general" (a rank that has not existed in half a century) was shouting at him for being a "maverick". He "told him to fuck off" and the 5 star general then kicked him out for "failure to follow orders". When he was a civilian again, then president Obama personally went to his house and begged him to reenlist saying "your country needs you". He turned down the offer and then they saluted each other. A story so insanely unbelievable that it would be considered too over-the-top even for a parody...yet still more believable than this guy being non-incel.

Last edited:
Kek sounds like a TRP

I’ve personally never lied about my inceldom for fear of being caught. Getting caught telling bullshit sex adventures is much more pathetic and socially damaging than just claiming to be a virgin.

That awkward moment when stacy is blowing your micropenis and Obama interrupts you in the act

These hyper extroverted liars are the worst to be around. Unfortunately, it's most of my white trash family.

If you never see a man with a female, you can assume with 95% confidence he is an incel.

How can you take this kind person seriously? Lying seems like a good cope for him.

"yeah dude i fucked her until she bleed everywhere / im so awesome"

Larping is a way to cope. Don't mind him.

He is coping, let him cope, just pretend that you believe he fucks paris hilton on a daily basis. It might help him getting a good sleep.

I'd play around with him so much if I worked with him. LOL

This reminds me of the lies that were made up in middle school. They'd make up a story and say "I jumped out a falling airplane with a parachute, then turned the parachute upside down and went back up to save the rest of the passengers in the plane with more parachutes."

Hahahaha how do you not laugh in this guy's face?

This reminds me of the lies that were made up in middle school. They'd make up a story and say "I jumped out a falling airplane with a parachute, then turned the parachute upside down and went back up to save the rest of the passengers in the plane with more parachutes."

Yeah, most ugly incels lie but they just say things like they had one girlfriend before, or that they have a girlfriend and then just try to change the subject. But this guy tells the kinds of lies that children under the age of 10 tell. He probably has an IQ of like 70.

22 yup sounds about right, we ALL knew at least one guy like that

Usually it is a virgin or something like that overcompensating

I don't even lie anymore tbh

:lul:

IDK how he says all that shit with a straight face

Kek i knew a guy like this
Those people are just living in a dream world, like anyone believes that crap
They think people are really that naive

I feel bad for people like this. They are usually pathetic and/or crazy, both of which deserve pity.

That guy sounds like the chad version of @doktordoom

Now...we all know that tons of ugly incels lie, make up girlfriends, make up sexual experiences etc. I've caught a bunch of incels lying red handed in my day. Most incels keep their lies subtle/humble...but others go all out and sell more whoppers than Burger King on a wednesday. But never in my adult life have I met a liar as big as this one, and that's saying a lot.

Today he came into work saying how THREE girls were literally FIGHTING over him and one woman was in the hospital "in critical condition". Now this guy is 5'6 at best, has a long narrow face, and a big nose. I'm absolutely certain he's KHV, possibly KHHV. But this story was just the cherry on top...he's told so many really obvious lies before such as:

2) Two girls tried to force themselves on him at the club (and that girls trying to force themselves on him is a regular occurrence)
4) A woman held his ex-girlfriend hostage at gunpoint and said "If I can''t have you, she can't either"

He doesn't just lie about success with women though...he lies about EVERYTHING. He claims he was a Captain in the army even though he's only like 22. He claims he was kicked out of the army because he "saved his platoon from ISIS" but did it "against orders". He said it was in a stealth B2 bomber when it got shot down, so he parachuted out, pulled out his "high powered sniper rifle" and sniped them....all of them. After his one man rescue operation, a "5 star general" (a rank that has not existed in half a century) was shouting at him for being a "maverick". He "told him to fuck off" and the 5 star general then kicked him out for "failure to follow orders". When he was a civilian again, then president Obama personally went to his house and begged him to reenlist saying "your country needs you". He turned down the offer and then they saluted each other. A story so insanely unbelievable that it would be considered too over-the-top even for a parody...yet still more believable than this guy being non-incel.
He'd fit right in here on the forum with all these LARPing faggots like @doktordoom

Sounds like something from TRP.

This must be your coworker.

Just b urself

KEk :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I would love to talk to this guy, seem to be a nice fellow to listen

Sounds like some 12 year old shit.

He'd fit right in here on the forum with all these LARPing faggots like @doktordoom
damn your character arc was gonna be badass in the story im writing but im deleting you out of it kek

you aint cool no more

i actually love guys like this because their stories are hilarious

I can't stop laughing, because his lies are so absurd and unlikely. If I had a co-worker like that, I'd get a six-pack. He should become a comedian or something.

LMAO, but serious now he probably suffers from mythomania, he lies and believe in his own lies. Here in my country we had a similar case, and the guy became a national joke.

Last edited:
Plot twist: He is telling the truth. :p

Law of attraction bro. If he lies enough the lies might actually happen. JFL

Lol ur just salty that the president never visited you.

He doesn't just lie about success with women though...he lies about EVERYTHING. He claims he was a Captain in the army even though he's only like 22. He claims he was kicked out of the army because he "saved his platoon from ISIS" but did it "against orders". He said he was in a stealth B2 bomber when it got shot down, so he parachuted out, pulled out his "high powered sniper rifle" and sniped them....all of them. After his one man rescue operation, a "5 star general" (a rank that has not existed in half a century) was shouting at him for being a "maverick". He "told him to fuck off" and the 5 star general then kicked him out for "failure to follow orders". When he was a civilian again, then president Obama personally went to his house and begged him to reenlist saying "your country needs you". He turned down the offer and then they saluted each other. A story so insanely unbelievable that it would be considered too over-the-top even for a parody...yet still more believable than this guy being non-incel.

men lie about everything

i'm starting to think they're bigger liars than women

JFL is this guy curry? currys love to do this kind of shit