Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My loser childhood friend is now happily married

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
You know it's over when a loser obese friend you grew up with is now happily married living life to the full. Fuck Facebook for exposing me to this suicide fuel. A lavish wedding with many friends in attendance, fancy holidays to rome, disneyland and a honeymoon. His brother who I also grew up with is happily married and so are most of my childhood friends. This is the life of a normie whilst we rot with no friends, no gf, no one to give a single fuck about our existence.

As soon as school was over these fuckers dropped me like a hat, people I spent my entire childhood completely cut contact with me. Then I realised these friends we're NEVER friends to begin with. They used me as a 'school friend' or a 'football friend'. They all had girlfriends, whilst I was the loser manlet hidden in plain sight.

Even at work I'm exposed to this shit, staff bragging about their upcoming wedding's or fancy vacations with their loving caring family and friends. Some guy even announced his wedding to the whole staff, same for someone who is having a baby, they receive praise and validation from everyone, including those they're not particularly close to.

This game was rigged from the start, it's like we was born without the instruction manual on how to live life and be accepted. Nothin but mental illness to show for our existence. Fuck this life, it never began :feels:

Samme happened to me, small town, all our parents knew each other, the people I grew up with turned out to be simple opportunistic normies, at the time a revel thought but by now an expected one, I haven't had as much as an online friend in 6 years now, you have to discriminate harshly, seperate the subyuman scum wheat from the chaff, around normies never relax, and subyuman scum too watch your six or they will punch down.