Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My looksmatch is trying to chase chad... WORST PART IS HE HAS A GF !!

S

shibo

Officer
I am so pissed the girl my looksmatch is chasing a chad who has a gf. Wtf she doesnt even have a chance with him regardless??? My god this is some fucked up shit where girls would rather chase a taken chad over their own lookmatch

I am so pissed the girl my looksmatch is chasing a chad who has a gf. Wtf she doesnt even have a chance with him regardless??? My god this is some fucked up shit where girls would rather chase a taken chad over their own lookmatch

see? you dont matter

she do have chance with him. stop coping

Chad will pitty fuck her sooner or later.
She will then feel entitled to only fuck chads, because it worked before.
Welcome to the year 2019.

Experience that every day even in my acquaintance-circle in uni are many foids that are my looksmatch but instead of trying it with me I heard them saying how they want person X (X is a chad with a gf) wtf instead of giving me a chance no they still prefer harems

Literally explain to her that she is a dumb whore.

Shell marry you as a single mother with aidsIV

Why does Chad having a gf matter? He has a harem of dumpy 4/10 women on the side anyway.

All holes lead to Chad