Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My little brother is Chad

N

noodlelover

Self-banned
-
I'm not sure if any one will read all this. I'm just venting.

I haven't spoken to my family in over ten years. From time to time my mother emails me. I'll email her back then she'll ghost the conversation only for her to email me again a couple weeks later, talking about the weather or some small talk.

Anyways, she emailed me a video of my younger brother (10 years younger) and his fiance. He was always better looking than me, but now he's Chad and not as shy and awkward with his beautiful soon to be wife. They both look like nice people, with no negative vibes to them.

That's only possible when you live the life of a Chad, or any woman for that matter. My father treated him like a person but treated me like a literal and figurative punching bag. He'd go into a violent rage and scream at me, slap me as hard as he could, throw me around, push me into the floor as hard as he could at any moment and he was a strong guy. I'd get bruises, and when he'd pick me up and throw me around he'd be literally shaking with rage. It always felt like he was barely able to stop himself from killing me. I rarely spoke because I knew anything could set him off.

But only to me. In elementary school I was bullied and excluded so I never developed the same social skills as everyone else. Later in life I was kidnapped and threatened by gang members and treated like a child by almost everyone.

My crime: looking like someone you don't take seriously. Now, as I approach age fourty, my face still looks 15 on a good day, and 45 on a bad day. But never a normal age that would allow me to make friends, given my poor or average social skills.

Now I've gained as much muscle as I can, tatted up, living in near complete social isolation. I don't like feeling sorry for myself. It makes me feel like I'm labeling myself a victim to explain away my repeated failures in life. But there's these life tracks, success begets more success.

I'll never stop fighting for a better life, until the end because it's who I am. I'm relentless. But returning to dirt will be the end of my suffering. Many of us are dirt brought to life only to experience great suffering and then return.

Last edited:
I'll never stop fighting for a better life, until the end because it's who I am. I'm relentless.
Screenshot 20230331 122919 TikTok

I wish I had this kind of dedication.

My older brother is a 6 ft bearded chad always mogged me along with my cousins and friend. Its just normal sub 4 incel life mang

Depressing if not larp.

Welcome to the club. I also get brutally mogged by my brother.

View attachment 760465
I wish I had this kind of dedication.
Yah, I read way too many self help books when I was in my twenties. I'd listen to them on audio tape when I'd go running as well. It rewired my brain.

And when my father would scream at me or attack me, if I remained calm it would enrage him even more. What he wanted more than anything was an expression of fear from me or for me to cry. I'd center myself and focus on my breathing which would caused him to become more violent. A small part of me valued myself for my ability to ro remain calm and in control of my actions and words.

I speculate it caused a kind of defiant relationship with pain on some deep level. The world can do what it wants with me, but it can't break my will. It is delusional for me to place so much value on willpower that has only brought me decades of failures, when I could have been enjoying video games or some other form of entertainment.

But nothing matters in reality. Nature place dice, hoping to score a few chads and reproduce, while the majority of us suffer and die no matter our actions.

There's a poem called "Rage against the dying light" that deeply resonates with me. It brings me to tears and stirs up a kind of relentless fire sometimes. Though it surely has no effect on most people. I listen to it on repeat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1JJ5actiUM

Welcome to the club. I also get brutally mogged by my brother.
I sometimes wonder if he knows, or if he thinks he settled for an ugly/average girl because it's the best he could get. Like if it's a case of the grass is always greener on the other side.

Some have speculated that humans are never satisfied, always wanting more. That we are naturally machines of suffering because that is what propels us forward. That even Chads perceive the girls they're fucking as ugly because they're not good looking enough, or the girls as too toxic, or that there's some insatiable void in them.

These are things I wonder about because I can't truly experience what it's like to be someone else, so I can't compare.

My older brother is a 6 ft bearded chad always mogged me along with my cousins and friend. Its just normal sub 4 incel life mang
Fuck. Do you avoid being around him? Does it hurt being around him?

Fuck. Do you avoid being around him? Does it hurt being around him?
No cuz my brother is a really nice guy and rejects foids to watch youtube videos all day jfl Hes basically volcel

Yah, I read way too many self help books when I was in my twenties. I'd listen to them on audio tape when I'd go running as well. It rewired my brain.

And when my father would scream at me or attack me, if I remained calm it would enrage him even more. What he wanted more than anything was an expression of fear from me or for me to cry. I'd center myself and focus on my breathing which would caused him to become more violent. A small part of me valued myself for my ability to ro remain calm and in control of my actions and words.

I speculate it caused a kind of defiant relationship with pain on some deep level. The world can do what it wants with me, but it can't break my will. It is delusional for me to place so much value on willpower that has only brought me decades of failures, when I could have been enjoying video games or some other form of entertainment.

But nothing matters in reality. Nature place dice, hoping to score a few chads and reproduce, while the majority of us suffer and die no matter our actions.

There's a poem called "Rage against the dying light" that deeply resonates with me. It brings me to tears and stirs up a kind of relentless fire sometimes. Though it surely has no effect on most people. I listen to it on repeat.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1JJ5actiUM

This truly is inspirational. How old are you?

Depressing if not larp.
Thanks! Not cope. Not all bad. Suffering has some advantageous. But the biggest downside is you'll be very pissed off about about all these gen-x's crying over the stupidest shit, like someone having an american flag or someone calling them "she" instead of "he".

This truly is inspirational. How old are you?
I turn 37 soon. I'm at least Tall and Kinda fit, and look young healthy. So if I can create an online job (I've been working on it for years, and at my current pace it might take me another 7 years), then I will move to a poor south east asian country, and start relearning game and pickup, if online dating doesn't work for me there. I'm white so that should help. Maybe cope, but I dream that even If I don't make it until I'm 50 that I'll still be able to build a happy life.
No cuz my brother is a really nice guy and rejects foids to watch youtube videos all day jfl Hes basically volcel
Lmao. That's awesome though. Your brother really is a nice guy. Hopeful you can be friends with him then.

I turn 37 soon. I'm at least Tall and Kinda fit, and look young healthy. So if I can create an online job (I've been working on it for years, and at my current pace it might take me another 7 years), then I will move to a poor south east asian country, and start relearning game and pickup, if online dating doesn't work for me there. I'm white so that should help. Maybe cope, but I dream that even If I don't make it until I'm 50 that I'll still be able to build a happy life.

Lmao. That's awesome though. Your brother really is a nice guy. Hopeful you can be friends with him then.
I am he just mogs me im no competition people tell me hes good looking and Im ugly thats life :feelsrope:

I sometimes wonder if he knows, or if he thinks he settled for an ugly/average girl because it's the best he could get. Like if it's a case of the grass is always greener on the other side.

Some have speculated that humans are never satisfied, always wanting more. That we are naturally machines of suffering because that is what propels us forward. That even Chads perceive the girls they're fucking as ugly because they're not good looking enough, or the girls as too toxic, or that there's some insatiable void in them.

These are things I wonder about because I can't truly experience what it's like to be someone else, so I can't compare.
I think attractive people are actually happier.

I'll never stop fighting for a better life, until the end because it's who I am. I'm relentless. But returning to dirt will be the end of my suffering. Many of us are dirt brought to life only to experience great suffering and then return.
some profound stuff graycel

I think attractive people are actually happier.
You're right. Attractive guys bitch and complain because it gets them attention, empathy, and threesoms from hot girls. Attractive girls bitch and complain because it gets them free stuff and to be treated like royalty.

But they aren't familiar with deep suffering.

I am he just mogs me im no competition people tell me hes good looking and Im ugly thats life :feelsrope:

Damn. I'm thinking my quality of life is better if I avoid attractive people. Like just straight up avoid any one who's better off than me. We naturally compare ourselves to others. Generally avoiding most humans, since many people I'm better off than are still toxic as fuck.

Everything I need to learn, I can learn from books and trial and error experience.
some profound stuff graycel
Thanks!

being pretty must feel so good,wish i was decent.