Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My lil bro just posted on his snapchat story that hes been on a call with his new gf for 5 hours

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
FUCKKK WHY COULDNT I EXPIRENCE THAT???

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE FUCKING UGLY FALIURE OLDER BROTHER??

WHYYYYYYYY :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feels::feels::feels::feels:

INSTEAD I HAVE TO COPE WITH VIDYA AND YOUTUBE TO TRY TO FORGET HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING UGLY LOSER I AM!!!

IM GLAD HE DOESNT HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE ME BUT FUCKKKKKKKKKKDHUEOEITOTLRRMJSJDUVIFKTKTKTKRKRIODKD

Angry The Head GIF by HBO ASIA

How tf does you're brother ascend, but not you? Is he like 14 or something. Cuz me and my brother is 3 years younger. He's 20 and I'm 23 and we both never had a gf.

How tf does you're brother ascend, but not you? Is he like 14 or something. Cuz me and my brother is 3 years younger. He's 20 and I'm 23 and we both never had a gf.
He's 13 rn

He's 13 rn
Hmm that makes sense. Then how old are you? If you're aleady an adult like me then dw I would say by the time he's in college hes gonna sign up here

Same here, man.:feelsbadman: I'm an older subhuman brother to a younger sibling who is NT and tall.

Same here, man.:feelsbadman: I'm an older subhuman brother to a younger sibling who is NT and tall.
Older brother pill is brutal.

I've always wanted to be a cool older brother to him but I can't do that if I'm a ugly, spergy loser

Older brother pill is brutal.

I've always wanted to be a cool older brother to him but I can't do that if I'm a ugly, spergy loser
Brutal pill indeed. It's impossible to be a role-model or someone to look up to, for your little bro; when you're basically just getting mogged by him. It's humiliating man.:feelsbadman:

Your parent's genetic line won't end up with you at the very least. I'm the final stop of my lineage.

teenlovepill strike again.

if u couldnt get a gf or at least get close to having one when u were 13, there's a really good chance it's fucking ovER

only copers will tell themselves they are "late bloomers"

I blocked my siblings and ghosted them when I moved out

Talking forever with women while not nutting in them is nothing to envy.

Lowkey, I hope my bro doesn’t get a gf. It’s selfish I know but I know we’ll be closer that way.

Same situation

this is a very 'my experience is more than just an anecdote' post. Assuming it is true for others because it is true for you is foolish and anti-statistics. You both just got unlucky
male faces aren't entirely determined by the genetics of the father. A lot of it is just luck.

this is a very 'my experience is more than just an anecdote' post. Assuming it is true for others because it is true for you is foolish and anti-statistics. You both just got unlucky
male faces aren't entirely determined by the genetics of the father. A lot of it is just luck.
Yeah should of made my post better, but I yet to see a brother/sister mog their siblings irl. I believe that's a rare unfortunate circumstance. Plus his bro is 13 he hasn't even hit puberty yet + that relationship most likely doesn't involve sexy time since they both 13 n sht. Genetics are genetics and yeah they can defiantly favor someone even if they share the same blood with a sub5, but it won't be much of a difference, maybe height or face, but it isn't a huge difference usually. Though yeah you are right.

Yeah should of made my post better, but I yet to see a brother/sister mog their siblings irl. I believe that's a rare unfortunate circumstance. Plus his bro is 13 he hasn't even hit puberty yet + that relationship most likely doesn't involve sexy time since they both 13 n sht. Genetics are genetics and yeah they can defiantly favor someone even if they share the same blood with a sub5, but it won't be much of a difference, maybe height or face, but it isn't a huge difference usually. Though yeah you are right.
Girls that age want to fuck, don't kid yourself.

extremely 'anecdotes matter' reply. My point wasn't that your post was bad. it was that it isn't a rare circumstance just because you haven't seen it. You can't run a good enough test to make that claim with a sample size of 200 people. You're just kind of saying 'i didn't see it so it must be rare'

Most people average between a 4-6, a good 80-85% of the population are above a 3. So for you and your brother to both be ugly, either you have very ugly parents which is rare that they bred, or you both got unlucky, which is also rare. If you do happen to have ugly parents then that still doesn't change the answer, you are just a rarity. What is much more common is to have 1 or 2 decent looking parents but neither are great and you personally lost the lottery and are ugly while your brother didn't.
I feel like even if you read this you'll miss the point and reply bu bu i saw two ugly siblings in school!?!! The point is that what you see proves nothing and over half the forum would disagree with your experience. Maybe you just happened not to see any. For example, I did see about 5-6 sets of brothers that varied wildly. Does that mean that we split our results 50/50 and come to the correct answer? No. That's the way people say stupid shit like 'height doesn't matter' because they saw a 8/10 face slayer in school and thats their opinion. Or why foids can say 'looks don't matter because I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who had sex as ugly'. Proves nothing. See my sig
I only have a sister, she's pretty ugly. It would be insane for me to say that's how it would have always been just because that makes a lot of sense from where I stand. Trying to explain the world around you by any means is one of the biggest pitfalls in human logic to begin with. You are wrong because that's not how genetics works. Not because if the anecdotes you saw were different and you therefore thought something else, you'd be right.

Last edited:
i feel ya brocel im the fuck ugly older bro standing at an imposing 5'6 at 18 while my mtn lil bro is 5'9 at 15 i love getting life and heightmogged nonstop at home jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back