Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life's a pathetic dystopia

bluetext

bluetext

Greycel
No one to talk to, lobotomized by jew pills, stunted growth, lonely forever. I can't even feel anything anymore. I edged for hours and couldn't get a single feeling down there. I'm either invisible to foids or a laughing stock. Genetics failed me. I should just fucking rope

I'm glad that I never took jewpills but I can relate to the entire stunted growth thing since I did stunt my height by rotting and not going out like a normal kid. Now I'm stuck at 5'5 and honestly have no one to blame but myself. It's over. Sedentary lifestyle will kill you.

No one to talk to, lobotomized by jew pills, stunted growth, lonely forever. I can't even feel anything anymore. I edged for hours and couldn't get a single feeling down there. I'm either invisible to foids or a laughing stock. Genetics failed me. I should just fucking rope

View: https://youtu.be/WFcIp3ih1dE