Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My life would have been much worse if i was still a bluepiller

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Last year, before I joined the incel community, I was a silly and foolish blupiller who believed that confidence and improving your personality will help me get a girlfriend. During this phase of my life, being the stupid, ignorant cuck I was, women took advantage of me, they used me for favors and they gave me nothing back. I used to help foid with homework assignments, I would give them the answers. At my job, I helped my female coworkers with their work. I allowed myself to be a shoulder to cry on. I allowed myself to be in thr friendzone with girls that I thought would give me a chance. I feel mortified whenever I look back on past self, it is humiliating, indeed.
Taking the blackpill was the best decision of my life. I am strong and independent. I no longer let other people use me. Swallowing the BP made me wise, mature, and courageous.
It feels good to be one of the few people who knows the truth :blackpill:

Its impossible to be bluepilled, unless you really want to be I guess

brozer you must read the quran and you will get the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thiccness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are beings made of pure light and their hymens regenerate every time you penetrate them, making them eternal virgins.
Add1d61e66ca4371ab13ee6db3cb5ccc
F2b1430f10df4255b5b1106e4a3ffe07

670805e3d4d84854bc5016f8ea15a7ce
0c34982cb19c4391916de6b851994465

Being a emotinal tampon is cucked tbh but its hard for ugly truecels to ascend this way tbh

I haven't worked since 2019 but part of me wants to now I'm blackpilled cos it would be such a different experience.

But probably I'll just stay neet.

Last year, before I joined the incel community, I was a silly and foolish blupiller who believed that confidence and improving your personality will help me get a girlfriend. During this phase of my life, being the stupid, ignorant cuck I was, women took advantage of me, they used me for favors and they gave me nothing back. I used to help foid with homework assignments, I would give them the answers. At my job, I helped my female coworkers with their work. I allowed myself to be a shoulder to cry on. I allowed myself to be in thr friendzone with girls that I thought would give me a chance. I feel mortified whenever I look back on past self, it is humiliating, indeed.
Taking the blackpill was the best decision of my life. I am strong and independent. I no longer let other people use me. Swallowing the BP made me wise, mature, and courageous.
It feels good to be one of the few people who knows the truth :blackpill:
Blackpill knowledge is BITTERSWEET my friend...the knowledge and know how on yur tongue...but it's the swallowing of the pill...has a very nasty after taste....

I love the black pill...I love the burn...the listerine in the mornings....the strong black coffee.....yesssss.....coke nose wide open!!!!

Born alone....die alone...pray God for deliverance prior or at least the resurrection after...onto salvation...it's over for us...we r fucked if no higher entity answers for us!!!!

Being a emotinal tampon is cucked tbh but its hard for ugly truecels to ascend this way tbh
I was an emotional tampon, and I feel very ashamed of this. I apologize for My stupid behavior :feelscry:

brozer you must read the quran and you will get the hoor al ayn , the big breasted virgin maidens of paradise which none of creation has ever laid their eyes upon and their thiccness is unparalleled in all the worlds.They shall only have eyes for you and will never betray you.They are beings made of pure light and their hymens regenerate every time you penetrate them, making them eternal virgins.
View attachment 1005619View attachment 1005620
View attachment 1005622View attachment 1005623
Proves...only incels and sub 5 males go to GIHAD...the good looking ones stay out of fighting wars but command and instigate them instead....with their multiple wives

Have the amount of interactions you have with women diminished as a result?

Have the amount of interactions you have with women diminished as a result?
Yes, there is no point in interacting with a female if she won't give me love, sex and intimacy

I wanna kill myself for being a bluepiller in the past, but I stopped at 2018-2019

Yes, there is no point in interacting with a female if she won't give me love, sex and intimacy
All The things chad gets...whether on purpose or by ACCIDENT..llmmaaoooo

The blackpill saved me

View attachment 1005619View attachment 1005620
View attachment 1005622View attachment 1005623
Delete all this Foid worshipper image made by a ricecel thanks

so you found out about the blackpill this year....when did you first find out about ER?

do you remember the event?
I first discovered Elliot Rodger in 2016. From 2016-2022, I was a bluepiller, and I hated incels. In early 2023, I questioned myself on why I had no gf, I realized that it was my looks bringing me down, not my personality. Through careful obesrvation, i noticed that girls are not romantically or sexually attracted to me, they are only attracted to good looking guys. I was blackpilled without even knowing it. When I thought deeply about my situation, Elliot Rodger appeared in my mind, I remembered everything that ER went through, we had similarities, and i admitted that he was right all along about the cruel nature of females and the evil, wretched society that hates us for our beliefs. After this revelation, I officially joined the incel community and I will honor the memory of ER until I die.