Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life will only get worse from here.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Do you guys ever think about how time? Im thinking about it and I dont know where it all went. Not just the this year but the last six or so years. My childhood is already over, it just started to dawn on me that I missed it. My teenage years are pretty much over as well. Its too late to create social skills and ascend.

I dont want to be an adult, its not fair. There isnt a point to "growing up", its just a normie scheme to get us to wageslave and take out loans. I will never be happy now, decades of nothing await me. Once Im forced out of neetdom its going to be over. I know that Im just resisting the inevitable and that makes everything dreadful.

I know how you feel. I wanna be a kid again :(

you're not going to believe me, but you still have time. Make the best of your college years. It's not over yet bro.

Yeah it's like that nostalgic feeling of things you miss from your childhood. Makes you a bit happy and a bit sad at the same time. It's just life though, everyone has to get older.

You can't go back, there are no "re-tries" no "do-overs" missing out on your teenage years is hard reality to face. The agepill is one the hardest-hitting, in my opinion.

All I think about is TIME

I wonder why...

I know how you feel. I wanna be a kid again :(
Same, its all I want anymore.
you're not going to believe me, but you still have time. Make the best of your college years. It's not over yet bro.
I believe you fukmylyf, college sounds terrible though.
Yeah it's like that nostalgic feeling of things you miss from your childhood. Makes you a bit happy and a bit sad at the same time. It's just life though, everyone has to get older.
Indeed, nostalgia is so bittersweet. I think about the past all the time now.
You can't go back, there are no "re-tries" no "do-overs" missing out on your teenage years is hard reality to face. The agepill is one the hardest-hitting, in my opinion.
I agree, the agepill is brutal. No amount of coping will turn back the clock.
All I think about is TIME
Its like watching an accident unfold before your eyes.
I wonder why...
Its a mystery to me as well.

I was much more happier when I was NEETing cherish those moments, in the case that you have to wage slave/ school

I like the physical aspects of being younger aka being healthier and looking more neotenous
I hate the social aspects: I'm way more happy being responsible for myself, being able to buy alcohol etc. school was terrible, I'd rather wageslave

I was much more happier when I was NEETing cherish those moments, in the case that you have to wage slave/ school
:yes:

Peep