Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my life sucks so much

never started

h

hey man just wanted to ask, do u still do trading and is it still worth it?

if i remember at some point u make 100k a year
I gave up on trading as my strategies stopped working when fed raised interest rates and was too tired and stressed to rewrite them or find new ones.

Cause you got the wrong face bro

have u tried coomaxxing and/or weedmaxxing

It’s so over . I kept pushing on and trying to seek validation from normies by attempting to fit in by trying to get lean , exercise , force myself to attend events to expose myself to people , being polite and even trying to be “alpha,” at times even . I tried forgiving through religion and also went through the “improving personality” phase and actually believed it for a while . Now even after taking the Blackpill , it’s difficult trying to undo the process of years of bluepill living . It’s like I have to manually be Blackpilled because I’m naturally a pretty passive person who doesn’t like conflict . So it’s a horrible case scenario to be hated for no reason and have no sense of peace only to seek comfort in being at home after I finish up my job contract .
Watch mens maxing he will help you out

so u stopped because of the taxes?
no my strategies stopped working because the bull market or overall market indexes starting going negative

Go dip your head in nitric acid and you'll be as ugly as i am and your life will suck more.