Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my life story

• Thread starter uglykisslessloser11
  • Start date
U

uglykisslessloser11

Banned
-
hello brocels first of all i am not new here i have been here before as @idk125 some of you may know me and some not so let me introduce my name is muhammad and i am 19 years old. first i thought i had hope in life but after turning 18 i started becoming ugly and new it was over i have a recessed jaw and bad facial features. ik some of u guys say arriangmarriagemax but i aint being no betacuk. i have been bullied at school and pretty much most of my life which caused me to be more of a incel. i also tried taIking to girls on snapchat when i was 16 and it ended pretty bad for me so now i am just rotting like you guys because of my looks. i wish i stood up for myseld when i was a kid but its too late now.

k

hello brocels first of all i am not new here i have been here before as @idk125 some of you may know me and some not so let me introduce my name is muhammad and i am 19 years old. first i thought i had hope in life but after turning 18 i started becoming ugly and new it was over i have a recessed jaw and bad facial features. ik some of u guys say arriangmarriagemax but i aint being no betacuk. i have been bullied at school and pretty much most of my life which caused me to be more of a incel. i also tried taIking to girls on snapchat when i was 16 and it ended pretty bad for me so now i am just rotting like you guys because of my looks. i wish i stood up for myseld when i was a kid but its too late now.
ok GrAY.

over