Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My life path from now on

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Graduate graduate school then find a job or find a job straight out of college (if possible), either that if I cannot take the workload NEET on disablity bux, I won't do a PhD because of time issues and too much stress, after that get inheritance from parents and NEET on that.

Many incels cannot make it to college; I at least survived that. It's 4 years of nervous torture due to the difficulty, but at least at work I get paid and shit. As a sub 3 TRM male, I don't think college was enough

by the way this is my stats:

5'5'' 3 TRM ricecel truecel autistic + ADHD 5.5'' inch penis it's over

I think most of this shit is due to premature 3 months becuase neither of my parents were ugly or as short as me

as a non-nt incel. college and the future office jobs is hell for me

as a non-nt incel. college and the future office jobs is hell for me
nah college and grad school is the real hell
office jobs aren't that hard tbh and I'd prefer it to studying because YOU GET PAID

nah college and grad school is the real hell
office jobs aren't that hard tbh and I'd prefer it to studying because YOU GET PAID
office is where you need to behave like brainlet bluepilled fucked up soyboy place. yeah, you get paid for that. at least in college i can stay incognito despite all the foids around here.

office is where you need to behave like brainlet bluepilled fucked up soyboy place. yeah, you get paid for that. at least in college i can stay incognito despite all the foids around here.
that's my plan tbh what's yours

@Broly grraduating college should be your #1 priority

that's my plan tbh what's yours

@Broly grraduating college should be your #1 priority
probably i will work at office tbh. i dont have any other choice

Maybe best to invest your inheritance in something like real estate and rent it out. As opposed to just going through it.

Maybe best to invest your inheritance in something like real estate and rent it out. As opposed to just going through it.
true although both can wokr