Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is so boring and the bad thing is I'm happy with my depression, autism and isolation

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
Christmas is coming soon, which I'm not in the mood for. I haven't been outside for two days now. I just spent the weekend at home. I last went to school on Friday and went back to school on Monday. Until the weekend and then to isolate yourself again, to be bored, to live in a state of fear. Funny life. Others take care of important things and go about important things or spend time with friends, family or girlfriend. For me, life is always the same. I only see the four corners of my room for 48 hours at a time. I went to the optician last week and he said my eyes have gotten worse, probably because I'm just sitting at the computer. Now I have over -8 diotpries. I'm in the mood for a hooker again but my money is too tight for that.
I'll be 24 soon and life is a mess.

get a refillable vape pod with some nice tasting liquids , buy 2 packs of cigarettes , 3 cans of beer and embrace nihilism. :smonk:

I haven't been outside for 10 days, I just got a call from my grandma I guess she wants to check up and tell me to come over for christmas, I am too tired to pick up the phone i'll call tomorrow, fuck this shitty life

You're still at school at 24?

get a refillable vape pod with some nice tasting liquids , buy 2 packs of cigarettes , 3 cans of beer and embrace nihilism. :smonk:
maybe some ritalin/aderrall too!

Sometimes you just have to accept that you only exist to get mogged

I dropped out of school it was hell

You aren’t happy you’re just coping

Christmas is coming soon, which I'm not in the mood for. I haven't been outside for two days now. I just spent the weekend at home. I last went to school on Friday and went back to school on Monday. Until the weekend and then to isolate yourself again, to be bored, to live in a state of fear. Funny life. Others take care of important things and go about important things or spend time with friends, family or girlfriend. For me, life is always the same. I only see the four corners of my room for 48 hours at a time. I went to the optician last week and he said my eyes have gotten worse, probably because I'm just sitting at the computer. Now I have over -8 diotpries. I'm in the mood for a hooker again but my money is too tight for that.
I'll be 24 soon and life is a mess.
Wait till school is done boyo ... 2 days turns into 7 days.. get ready to disappear completely :)

I haven't been outside for 10 days, I just got a call from my grandma I guess she wants to check up and tell me to come over for christmas, I am too tired to pick up the phone i'll call tomorrow, fuck this shitty life
Ikr like there really should be a no judgement no pain like cool as resort type experience where you save up for ultimate ending weekend, without idiotic post mordum blame attached.

Ikr like there really should be a no judgement no pain like cool as resort type experience where you save up for ultimate ending weekend, without idiotic post mordum blame attached.
It's the societal blame that's the hardest, without it i'd live like a modern hermit

It's the societal blame that's the hardest, without it i'd live like a modern hermit
I eventually got over the blame, and enjoy hermit life.

True happiness is impossible, there's always that emptiness and lack of motivation due to lacking a companion. But, I'm content.

Living like modern hermit is entirely possible.. just work from home online. I do it. Haven't spoken to a stranger girl in days, and it's never more than a few seconds. If it weren't for last few family members.. it would be easy to not speak more than 1000 words a year to other humans.

Living like modern hermit is entirely possible.. just work from home online. I do it. Haven't spoken to a stranger girl in days, and it's never more than a few seconds. If it weren't for last few family members.. it would be easy to not speak more than 1000 words a year to other humans.
I don't have any skill that I could use remote work for, but I can currently go weeks not stepping outside my apartment, I have everything delivered to my door including alcohol and currently quit wageslaving to go back to remote studying so living like a 1800s monk atm

I don't have any skill that I could use remote work for, but I can currently go weeks not stepping outside my apartment, I have everything delivered to my door including alcohol and currently quit wageslaving to go back to remote studying so living like a 1800s monk atm
Oh well there ya go