Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is so boring and devoid of excitement and pleasure that I am happy about dreams during sleep cause they're like doing something new.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I even had a nightmare last night about a test ending and I still hadn't written anything cause I was panicking during the test and I was genuinely excited about it cause it was also kinda fun. It's like a new experience, something different from the usual routine, something fun, interesting and exciting.

my life is full of misery, i'd rather just die. i hate dreams

Yeah but dreams are like a different life, not your life, that's why they're so fun. It's like actually living a different life.

I don't get to dream

for me the arrival of the night was something wonderful because sleep takes you for a few hours to disconnect from this nightmare that is life.

my dreams were completely crazy although I also had nightmares but as you say it was a kind of giving life to the hell of my existence. On the contrary, when I woke up at dawn, a horrible depression started.

the sad thing is that I've lost the ability to remember my dreams and I don't like that.

My mind has been filled with so much shitty thoughts and stress for the past 8 years that I have forgotten what it is like to be naturally happy or just content.

Dreams are the only place where I become my true self unhindered by bs thought patterns, where I can truly exist and think like I used to in simpler times. Waking ups is a pain.

This except sometimes i have nice dreams
ascension dreams feel like heaven to me but they are rare, also increadible suifuel when you wake up :cryfeels:

same, favorite part of the day is dreaming and coom. if only I had one loli to play vidya with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back