Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My life is incredibly empty

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★★
It's so empty that I find it hard to leave the apartment some days. I'm tired of my life I'm super lonely and nothing is filling the emptiness that I feel I am a 21 year old failure in life. I live with and rely on my mom. I am lost in life I do not have a clear direction for my life. Life itself seems to have failed me. Man Edmonton sucks.

same, it's over, cope til you rope.

Attachments

• iwantmylifeback.mp4
    3.9 MB
It's so empty that I find it hard to leave the apartment some days. I'm tired of my life I'm super lonely and nothing is filling the emptiness that I feel I am a 21 year old failure in life. I live with and rely on my mom. I am lost in life I do not have a clear direction for my life. Life itself seems to have failed me. Man Edmonton sucks.
Hikkikomorimaxxing as i do must be the clue, Time for some comfy LDAR!

Give it a cuppa years and the panic will start to set in, you're young enough where you can tell yourself that sweet lie before bad after a long day of isolation and samey mind numbing routine "I can turn it all around i'm still young".

You slowly see all your old classmates succeed, start families, marry, get good university degrees, move on while you're stuck at square 1, or more like -1, that's when you delete everything, every connection to anyone that knew you, then you start distancing from family, then the rot comes, by then it's too late.

Give it a cuppa years and the panic will start to set in, you're young enough where you can tell yourself that sweet lie before bad after a long day of isolation and samey mind numbing routine "I can turn it all around i'm still young".

You slowly see all your old classmates succeed, start families, marry, get good university degrees, move on while you're stuck at square 1, or more like -1, that's when you delete everything, every connection to anyone that knew you, then you start distancing from family, then the rot comes, by then it's too late.
Square one reminds me of the Coldplay song of the same name from 2005. Stuck at square one.