Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is going down to hell and i cant controll anything

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
To make all this shit short i migrated to colombia from venezuela when i a teeneger with my family i was just a neet during some years and finally found a job to move outside my parents place.
I was mainly forced into it because my parents were kicking my ass out but i lost my job and i was forced to go back with them but tbh our situation here is fucked up and my family is planing to go back to that horrible cesspool that is venezuela i want to rope my self i have no control ovee this shit i been drinking and fapping as crazy because i lost all hope.
What a waste of life

the plight of poor 3rd worldcels

Prostitutes yourself :feelsthink:

Fuck life. Its basically RNG

Pretty much

Everyone who praises self improvement and tells you to tryhard while knowing you Got the Bad End of the Deck , is retarded and Should Just Shut the fuck Up.

Im From Germany and have it better then propably 40% of this Forum while being below Middle Class , Just Bc this State Is a cuck and you can Leech It the fuck Out.

Yet im still miserable because i didnt Got the even Higher end of the Deck , im Not chadlite so to speak.

You really have to be lucky As fuck to get a meaningful Life.

Chad got super lucky. I basically played it perfectly, there was nothing I could have done. Fucking highrolled again

Get some borracho and dust some cunt!

To make all this shit short i migrated to colombia from venezuela when i a teeneger with my family i was just a neet during some years and finally found a job to move outside my parents place.
I was mainly forced into it because my parents were kicking my ass out but i lost my job and i was forced to go back with them but tbh our situation here is fucked up and my family is planing to go back to that horrible cesspool that is venezuela i want to rope my self i have no control ovee this shit i been drinking and fapping as crazy because i lost all hope.
What a waste of life
Being a shitholecel myself you have my sympathies,i know the hell you're going through.
Firstworldcels will never know how good they have it.