Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life is embarrassing compared to normies

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Them:
  • Thinking about good memories with their past JB girlfriends in school
  • Thinking about their ex-gfs and trying to overcome a breakup
  • Focusing on their careers, hobbies and interests
  • Worrying about normal things
Me:
  • Fapping to JBs on tiktok and then become depressed after the post nut clarity as I realize that I will never get that
  • Everyday I think about that fat dude friend who betrayed me and all I do is looking up and trying every advice on the internet to cope with it
  • Life revolving around getting revenge at guys who bullied me in school and all I think everyday is plans to get back at them
  • Worrying about the next schizo and tardrage episode and getting kicked out of the house then becoming homeless if my parents gets tired of me

They never had to worry about the things I worry because they're NT and good looking enough to acquire it and overcome it early on.[UWSL]t It's second nature to them, while an autist like has to look up on the internet advices on how to deal with it but it's too late for me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

every incel's life is a failure compared to normies' lifes

Subhuman lives are shit, lonely and devoid of anything that's human in existence and experience, truly living a subhuman reality, with all of its hazards and expectations, just with none of its perks and pleasures.

every incel's life is a failure compared to normies' lifes
Subhuman lives are shit, lonely and devoid of anything that's human in existence and experience, truly living a subhuman reality, with all of its hazards and expectations, just with none of its perks and pleasures.
And I thought inceldom was a blessing in disguise as @BlkPillPres said :feelsbadman: