Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my life fucking sucks

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
I'm 25 y/o neet living in my mom's house. No job experience,no car, high school dropout with only a GED to my name and only a couple hundred dollars in my bank account. I have no friends, my family hates me and doesn't talk to me except my mom.I get money from the govt every month to take care of my elderly dad as a caregiver nurse but i don't really do anything and just let him rot. I get around 1400 dollars a month but only keep 300 and the rest goes to my parent's to pay for food,utlities etc.

Constantly being haunted by traumatic experiences of being mocked and laughed at by hot latina sluts in highschool , can't stop reliving these embarassing , shameful moments which prevented me from applying to college.I am completely and utterly defeated . My brain has completely rotted to the point where it's hard for me to do even basic 2 to 3 digit subtraction or division . I buried myself too deep man and it's almost impossible for me to get out now. Soon i'll be 30 and would have wasted the entirety of my 20's.

Same you can only be a truecel if you have no job, no car, dropped out of school and live with your parents

I am in a similar position but my parents are dead

All of those are insignificant in the face of aesthetics and the hierarchy revolved around. If you’re ugly, securing a car or really any other materialistic object will never lend you a fulfilling life. On the other hand, if you are good-looking, all things will eventually sort themselves out.

In general, if you’re not ugly, you’re not as great of a failure as you might see yourself to be and your predicament is salvageable provided you’re willing to put in the effort.

Learn to take care of your father by reading books on elder care. Then look into becoming a nurse or even start as a hospital porter wheeling patients between wards. Porter work can be part time which makes the week go easier.

My brain has completely rotted to the point where it's hard for me to do even basic 2 to 3 digit subtraction or division
Can't relate more. I used to study Physics, and now we are on the same boat. I'm with you bro, you're not alone

My brain feels completely rotten too. Most likely due to constant OCD, rotting in my room, and taking medication.

Relatable, me right now
SubZER0

Relatable my brain is fried from all the meds i took last year im sure i have brain damage, i had no other choice tho.

I'm 25 y/o neet living in my mom's house. No job experience,no car, high school dropout with only a GED to my name and only a couple hundred dollars in my bank account. I have no friends, my family hates me and doesn't talk to me except my mom.I get money from the govt every month to take care of my elderly dad as a caregiver nurse but i don't really do anything and just let him rot. I get around 1400 dollars a month but only keep 300 and the rest goes to my parent's to pay for food,utlities etc.

Constantly being haunted by traumatic experiences of being mocked and laughed at by hot latina sluts in highschool , can't stop reliving these embarassing , shameful moments which prevented me from applying to college.I am completely and utterly defeated . My brain has completely rotted to the point where it's hard for me to do even basic 2 to 3 digit subtraction or division . I buried myself too deep man and it's almost impossible for me to get out now. Soon i'll be 30 and would have wasted the entirety of my 20's.
Fucks sake let go.
Nothing will change until you choose to forget the past, you can only go forwards.

Fucks sake let go.
Nothing will change until you choose to forget the past, you can only go forwards.
yeah man I've been trying but it's difficult.I literally have delusions and fantasies of the past I find myself getting lost in involuntarily sometimes. I keep thinking of the thing's I should have done differently or said differently . How different my life could have went due to some changes I could have made or maybe I'm just being fanciful.

I think @SlayerSlayer said it best

Tbh I think being a shut-in NEET for the past 7-8 years just made it worse for me. I'm constantly trapped in my own mind . Rethinking things that happened so long ago with people's faces that are just a blur to me.Maybe if i go to college , i can forget all this and get some new experiences even if it's a bit late at 25.

You can technically go into the STEM field and people look at you normally you have 7 years to make a move or else it gets worse after 32

you know what you have to do

yeah man I've been trying but it's difficult.I literally have delusions and fantasies of the past I find myself getting lost in involuntarily sometimes. I keep thinking of the thing's I should have done differently or said differently . How different my life could have went due to some changes I could have made or maybe I'm just being fanciful.

I think @SlayerSlayer said it best

Tbh I think being a shut-in NEET for the past 7-8 years just made it worse for me. I'm constantly trapped in my own mind . Rethinking things that happened so long ago with people's faces that are just a blur to me.Maybe if i go to college , i can forget all this and get some new experiences even if it's a bit late at 25.
I know how it feels.
We can only find a way to feel better brocel. Hope you find something good

25 isn't too late at all. Is there an inexpensive local public college you can enroll?

I dunno man. But you got to do something. Your dad will eventually die and then you won't have that gov money coming in either.

One idea I did in my 20s when I didn't have a college degree and just wanted to escape was take a job on a cruise ship. They give you free food and board and everyone is pretty much a loser so you won't feel bad. A lot of people from Mexico and Philippines working on the ship.

You can technically go into the STEM field and people look at you normally you have 7 years to make a move or else it gets worse after 32
Yeah i'm guessing they're are alot of other introverted losers in STEM but I'm just too low IQ to make the cut.

25 isn't too late at all. Is there an inexpensive local public college you can enroll?

I dunno man. But you got to do something. Your dad will eventually die and then you won't have that gov money coming in either.

One idea I did in my 20s when I didn't have a college degree and just wanted to escape was take a job on a cruise ship. They give you free food and board and everyone is pretty much a loser so you won't feel bad. A lot of people from Mexico and Philippines working on the ship.
My parents told me it wouldn't cost much at all to go to BMCC and i'd still get financial aid , but I've been holding it off for a while now since the change of environment feels kind of scary and I also have been out of a school environment for so long that I forgot mostly everything I learned before . I even have trouble doing pre algebra or writing an essay.I've just declined alot mentally.

I tried to get a job as a janitor for this retirement home before, even though I have no prior job experience and even got an phone interview scheduled but i pussied out.The interviewer was also a woman and I know that because she called me a day beforehand.My social skills are absolute trash , so I was like "what was the point?" . I'd rather not be humiliated and just ignored her call the next day.

Last edited:
let me guess, no drivers license either.

let me guess, no drivers license either.

look at the status, under deleted member. I've been one for years.I failed the test 7 times now and gave up a while ago. Even low iq nigger sheeboons can drive a car.
:feelsrope:

I've got no drivers license, no car, parents both dead, no connection with extended family, alcoholic (which probably helped fuck my braincels up), and also jobless. Yah, I get you, bro.

look at the status, under deleted member. I've been one for years.I failed the test 7 times now and gave up a while ago. Even low iq nigger sheeboons can drive a car.
:feelsrope:
Completely fucking over.

Very relatable. I'm a 29 yo neet also living with my parents, no job, no car, expired driver's license, initially college drop out but went back to graduate. No friends, no contact with extended family. My mom and dad are the only two humans on this planet I regularly talk to.

And to think that meanwhile, Chad is browsing Tinder to look for the next Stacy to fuck. Life is fucking brutal for subhuman males. Literally every aspect of our life is bad. Everything is just bad and it never gets better.

Bro u need to do something we need to do something for ourselves

Hope it all works out for you bro

Life really is a gamble when you have kids you gamble with another human being’s existence

Welcome to the club

Life really is a gamble when you have kids you gamble with another human being’s existence
tbh poor and ugly people shouldn't have kids, it's just passes on your pain and suffering to the next generation.