Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life feels like a bad dream

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
My life feels like some disturbing nightmare. It was never supposed to be like this. I shouldnt be on this forum. I shouldnt be masturbating six times a day at 24. I shouldnt be this lonely. I shouldnt be this fucked up. I shouldnt be a virgin right now. I shouldnt be obsessing over my height and face. What happened? I should be enjoying life, having a girlfriend, having a good job. But no, those things were never for me. No matter what I do, I can't escape this dream. I'm stuck in it until I die and wake up. I feel anxious, tired, confused.

It sucks. What you imagine your life will be and what it ends up can be two very different things. These thoughts kill me too, but what can we do? Life is what it is, we have to make peace with it somehow.

This life is all we got when we die we'll just cease to exist...maybe that is for the better though.

Maybe all our lives are just bad dreams and when we proceed to kill ourselves or we just die and not from suicide we wake up from that bad dream.