Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my life expectancy is 34 years

cowpoke

cowpoke

Self-banned
-
people with FAS have a life expectancy of 34 years :smonk:

At least you won’t have to suffer for too long I guess

Huge respect. Just remember, we aren't the way we are because of ourselves, we are this way because of the world and foids and those who have made us this way. They'll undERstand one day, with enough of us :)

I'll be turning 35 soon, I have serious doubts that I am going to make it past 49. Actually, I have serious doubts I am going to make it to 36 or 37 even. :feelsjuice:

I don't know what it is, I just have a feeling I don't have much longer left in this world. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I'll be turning 35 soon, I have serious doubts that I am going to make it past 49. Actually, I have serious doubts I am going to make it to 36 or 37 even. :feelsjuice:

I don't know what it is, I just have a feeling I don't have much longer left in this world. :feelswhat:

you'll be hopefully with us on here for years to come bro

you'll be hopefully with us on here for years to come bro
We shall see, I'll be unemployed soon where I'm not sure if I'll be able to acquire another job or not. I can easily see myself living in the forest four to five months from now. This world has gone completely mad and nothing good is going to come out of it at all. :fuk:

We shall see, I'll be unemployed soon where I'm not sure if I'll be able to acquire another job or not. I can easily see myself living in the forest four to five months from now. This world has gone completely mad and nothing good is going to come out of it at all. :fuk:

you're in the US right? is it prohibited to even enter bars without the vaccination card lol?

Huge respect. Just remember, we aren't the way we are because of ourselves, we are this way because of the world and foids and those who have made us this way. They'll undERstand one day, with enough of us :)
yes they will. :feelsLSD:

the day is soon coming for me as well. I dont necessarily have a date. I wish I did, however I've been feeling deep in my chest that my end is near.

yes they will. :feelsLSD:

the day is soon coming for me as well. I dont necessarily have a date. I wish I did, however I've been feeling deep in my chest that my end is near.
better to not have a specific date or anything that can get interrupted
Godspeed, brother.

you're in the US right? is it prohibited to even enter bars without the vaccination card lol?
So far in my state they're not enforcing it on the customers for the company I am working for, only the employees which of course is fucking retarded. There is no science whatsoever in the decision, it's just the company owners being assholes. :dafuckfeels:

So far in my state they're not enforcing it on the customers for the company I am working for, only the employees which of course is fucking retarded. There is no science whatsoever in the decision, it's just the company owners being assholes. :dafuckfeels:

kinda brutal ngl, the government is removing people's options and basics rights in order of forcing them to comply to the vaccination.

kinda brutal ngl, the government is removing people's options and basics rights in order of forcing them to comply to the vaccination.
I will not comply. :feelsjuice: I am going to try to go back to my old profession of being a kitchen assistant or line cook in a restaurant where the mandates are not enforced. [Hasn't affected small business owners here yet.] If that doesn't work then I will become a homeless neet living out of the wilderness. :feelsclown::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I will not comply. :feelsjuice: I am going to try to go back to my old profession of being a kitchen assistant or line cook where the mandates are not enforced. If that doesn't work then I will become a homeless neet living out of the wilderness. :feelsclown:

I see bro. at least you've multiple skills.

I see bro. at least you've multiple skills.
I've worked every bullshit wagecuck job conceivable in the last twenty years, an accomplishment I'm not proud of to my shame. :fuk:

I've worked every bullshit wagecuck job conceivable in the last twenty years, an accomplishment I'm not proud of to my shame. :fuk:

aren't you a philosopher too? did it pay off?
it's pretty obvious you've high vocabulary and eloquence et cetera so if too personal question then you can stay secretive

wagie wagie, get in cagie
I'm getting to the point of demoralization that I just don't want to work anymore, there's no benefit to any of it and there certainly isn't any social or economic mobility either. :feelsjuice:
aren't you a philosopher too? did it pay off? it's pretty obvious you've high vocab et cetera so if too personal question then you can stay secretive
When I was younger I had dreams of being a philosophy professor, anthropologist, and even an archeologist, but of course, those dreams never came to fruition because of the nightmare that has been my life. Anymore, all of that is just restricted as a sort of private hobby of mine at my own leisure. :feelsjuice:

I'm getting to the point of demoralization that I just don't want to work anymore, there's no benefit to any of it and there certainly isn't any social or economic mobility either. :feelsjuice:
Where do you live? Does the government offer subsidies or money for studying? Where I live it does, and as long as you scrape through barely passing they keep sending you money. Much better than being a wagecuck (i was a wagie in a factory for 5 or 6 years)

Where do you live? Does the government offer subsidies or money for studying? Where I live it does, and as long as you scrape through barely passing they keep sending you money. Much better than being a wagecuck (i was a wagie in a factory for 5 or 6 years)
I was in college until about a year ago, but of course, the Branch Covidians ruined all of that for me, and now I can't even go back without being vaccinated, something of which I will not do under any circumstances. :feelsjuice:

I was in college until about a year ago, but of course, the Branch Covidians ruined all of that for me, and now I can't even go back without being vaccinated, something of which I will not do under any circumstances. :feelsjuice:
Is there any option to study online? That's what I'm doing. Just choose easy retard subjects like sociology and the final exams are literally multiple choice questions that you can guess half of them and pass the subject.

Is there any option to study online? That's what I'm doing. Just choose easy retard subjects like sociology and the final exams are literally multiple choice questions that you can guess half of them and pass the subject.
Not the technical electronic field I was going to college for, it's mostly hands on kind of work that you can only learn well within a machine shop type setting with an actual instructor and from what I've been seeing they won't even let you do computer remote learning either without proof of vaccine certification anyways even if you don't physically step foot inside a college campus. Shit is completely fucked up or pozzed everywhere. :fuk:

This is not a bad thing.:y'all:
We're living in an era currently where social conformity and blind obedience will get you killed or enslaved. They're no longer advantageous social values to be embraced. Only the non-conforming rebels are going to come out alright on the other side of this current paradigm shift. :feelsjuice: