Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my life drags on and everything is worthless

  • Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,755
Online
30d 11h 22m
i know no one noticed but i was out of here for a few days, nothing much happened i just felt like maybe it wasn't over, my brain keeps making me fall in love with girls i don't even know and harbor false hopes, yeah, that it's a fucking bluepill trait but what can i do i'm young, i'm only 19 and lonely, nothing has value to me, i still have goals to reach but i don't really care about them, i just do it so i don't feel like I'm a complete useless, after all nothing new the best time of my life is over and I didn't know why I thought the best part was now, I feel like a protagonist of shonem in an eternal training arc but the battle never comes, WHERE'S MY FUCKING WAR ARC, WHEN AM I GOING TO BE PROACTIVE ON ANYTHING IN THIS FUCKING EXISTENCE, LIFE IS MY LIFE BUT I DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS:feelsohgod:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
7,894
Online
46d 17h 37m
Are you short
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,676
Online
63d 7h 29m
Fantasymaxx, live your dreams inside your head in all the books, movies, music, and forms of media you consume.:feelsthink:

 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,755
Online
30d 11h 22m
Zer0/∞ said:
Fantasymaxx, live your dreams inside your head in all the books, movies, music, and forms of media you consume.:feelsthink:
isekaimaxx
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,136
Online
132d 21h 19m
I only fell in love once, the bitch still haunting me in my dreams
 
D

Doctor Blackpill

Scientific Blackpill
-
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
25
Online
16h 10m
The good side of being invisible to society is that there's no pressure on you, so do whatever pleases you. This limited time we have on the planet cannot be wasted in the pursuit of women. They don't need to be your main priority.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,111
Online
30d 8h 54m
You are Just another rut in the Mix

An insignificant Spec

Life is pointless at the end nothing Matters what you did . Everyone will forget you and Dont even attent your grave after 1 month anymore
 
Deleted member 35561

Deleted member 35561

Dalepilled
-
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
389
Online
5d 21h 0m
OwlGod said:
I only fell in love once, the bitch still haunting me in my dreams
:feelsbadman:
Doctor Blackpill said:
The good side of being invisible to society is that there's no pressure on you, so do whatever pleases you. This limited time we have on the planet cannot be wasted in the pursuit of women. They don't need to be your main priority.
But the bad side about is you're gonna be isolated which is even unhealthier than chain smoking.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,520
Online
83d 5h 35m
feel you bro, this girl is prolly fucking some favela thug rn, pretty brutal...

but at this point the damage is done to a point where I don't even feel most things, humiliation, rejections, they're just part of my life, they don't have the same impact as they had in the past. I feel like part of my soul was taken away
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
7,043
Online
34d 10h 29m
Izayacel said:
You are Just another rut in the Mix

An insignificant Spec

Life is pointless at the end nothing Matters what you did . Everyone will forget you and Dont even attent your grave after 1 month anymore
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top