Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my life drags on and everything is worthless

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
i know no one noticed but i was out of here for a few days, nothing much happened i just felt like maybe it wasn't over, my brain keeps making me fall in love with girls i don't even know and harbor false hopes, yeah, that it's a fucking bluepill trait but what can i do i'm young, i'm only 19 and lonely, nothing has value to me, i still have goals to reach but i don't really care about them, i just do it so i don't feel like I'm a complete useless, after all nothing new the best time of my life is over and I didn't know why I thought the best part was now, I feel like a protagonist of shonem in an eternal training arc but the battle never comes, WHERE'S MY FUCKING WAR ARC, WHEN AM I GOING TO BE PROACTIVE ON ANYTHING IN THIS FUCKING EXISTENCE, LIFE IS MY LIFE BUT I DON'T HAVE CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS:feelsohgod:

Are you short

Fantasymaxx, live your dreams inside your head in all the books, movies, music, and forms of media you consume.:feelsthink:
Index

Unnamed

I only fell in love once, the bitch still haunting me in my dreams

The good side of being invisible to society is that there's no pressure on you, so do whatever pleases you. This limited time we have on the planet cannot be wasted in the pursuit of women. They don't need to be your main priority.

You are Just another rut in the Mix

An insignificant Spec

Life is pointless at the end nothing Matters what you did . Everyone will forget you and Dont even attent your grave after 1 month anymore

I only fell in love once, the bitch still haunting me in my dreams
:feelsbadman:
The good side of being invisible to society is that there's no pressure on you, so do whatever pleases you. This limited time we have on the planet cannot be wasted in the pursuit of women. They don't need to be your main priority.
But the bad side about is you're gonna be isolated which is even unhealthier than chain smoking.

feel you bro, this girl is prolly fucking some favela thug rn, pretty brutal...

but at this point the damage is done to a point where I don't even feel most things, humiliation, rejections, they're just part of my life, they don't have the same impact as they had in the past. I feel like part of my soul was taken away

You are Just another rut in the Mix

An insignificant Spec

Life is pointless at the end nothing Matters what you did . Everyone will forget you and Dont even attent your grave after 1 month anymore