Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My libido is all time low — and I feel the best

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
Recently my psychiatrist prescribed me a new set of drugs, each one covers the side effects of the previous one. Basically, I sleep and eat fine now but the only serious side effect left is a very low libido. I said it's okay for now and that I'll try the combo for a period of time. Now I don't need to masturbate more than once a week, sometimes even two weeks.

And you know what? I feel so much better. I am more focused, more concentrated on studies, I don't get distracted, waste much less time on the internet than before, and I kinda know and control the time I waste, so I do it consciously. I also talk to people in uni with ease, even to females. I don't care what they think of me anymore. Also, I sleep better, my anxiety is almost gone.
Also, I feel like my brain has cleared. You know that feeling, right after you cum — a bit of guilt, disgust and shame and also this short-lived feeling that you don't want sex? I kinda feel that all the time, without guilt and shame of course, and I think, I finally see people for what they are.

I still feel lonely but I'm filling that with school, art, and acquaintances. Call me soyboy, but I haven't felt this good for I don't even know how long.