Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my left face mogs me right face by 2 points

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I always make sure to sit next to the right most wall so everyone else sees my left face. It's actually comical how bad my right side looks compared to my left. My left is almost human but my right just looks like a bloated mess. Me right cheek is fatter and less defined and my right eye is bigger and I have moles on the right side of my face. My right hairline is completely fucked because I have a cowlick. It's such a joke. If both sides looked like my left I probably wouldn't even be incel.

same my profiles are totally different

My face is asymmetric as hell.

eh, both sides of my face look pretty bad

Same. But it depends on my haircut. If i have a cap i look the same from botj sides but if i dont than 1 side is always better than the other. I have very asymetrix hair since i was born

literally the exact same but my right eyelid droops a bit and looks retarded. my left profile is chadlite tier but my right side is subhuman it is actually comical

I have the exact same problem, even down to the moles. The chubbiness is caused by an asymmetrical jaw (at least in my case) that is narrower on my right side. Moles are easy to fix, and eye area is a pain in the ass to fix.

Am I the only one with a symmetrical (thus equally ugly) face?