Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Last Thread On The FitXFearless Situation

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel (Dark Virtue)
I wrote a 2 page essay then realized no one would understand it so I'm just doing short bullet points. It's 3:15 am now so I'm tired after deleting everything and formatting/grammar will be off.
  • I was humilated for millions to see
  • I will be a content creator/truth teller
  • My reputation is completely ruined, meaning the best option for me is to do whatever I want.
  • I'm a truecel because I'm short, ugly, autistic and raised to a single mom.
  • I will be an incel who tries to ascend
  • I'm going to make an incel ascension movement
  • There's no point in trying to hide because the video was already extremely viral and people can recognize my face.
  • I'm going to try to move on from the FItx situation
  • My reputation and life is forever "ruined" but I don't want to ldar or rope
I'm going to sleep now, it's impossible for an autistic person to get their point across so I'm going to press Post thread then go to sleep

I wrote a 2 page essay then realized no one would understand it so I'm just doing short bullet points. It's 3:15 am now so I'm tired after deleting everything and formatting/grammar will be off.
  • My reputation is completely ruined, meaning the best option for me is to do whatever I want.
  • There's no point in trying to hide because the video was already extremely viral and people can recognize my face.
I'm going to sleep now, it's impossible for an autistic person to get their point across so I'm going to press Post thread then go to sleep
I’m going to write a full breakdown on where and how exactly you fucked up in the fitx interview eventually. Aside from obvious lack of social awareness, you also walk into very obvious traps that he sets up for you. You can’t start a movement if you’re such a bad debater, so improving this should be your first priority.

why did you humiliate yourself by going on his podcast

why did you humiliate yourself by going on his podcast
I didn't know it would go that viral, some people in his discord told me to go on the live and I didn't know that much about him.

I’m going to write a full breakdown on where and how exactly you fucked up in the fitx interview eventually. Aside from obvious lack of social awareness, you also walk into very obvious traps that he sets up for you. You can’t start a movement if you’re such a bad debater, so improving this should be your first priority.
I'm interested in seeing it

It is. Not even the meme but it literally is over in terms of my circumstances.

start neckmaxxing
I started gymmaxxing

get ready for sasukecel's revenge on FitXFearless!
'Fitxfearless, what do you get when you cross a mentally ill Uchiha with a society that hates him and treats him like trash?

'You get what you deserve!'

You’ve gotten your point across to me. You were humiliated, that gave you motivation, and now you’re hyperambitious and cooing with that even though you know its over.

demonmaxxing is the ultimate way to ascension

Alright bro have a good rest. Good luck with discrete math, calculus, cs, and that history course you're taking:feelsLSD:.

Who's that nig?
The one who will save the world or die trying

You’ve gotten your point across to me. You were humiliated, that gave you motivation, and now you’re hyperambitious and cooing with that even though you know its over.
It's only over when you're dead. I was born to solve inceldom

Alright bro have a good rest. Good luck with discrete math, calculus, cs, and that history course you're taking:feelsLSD:.
My plan of action now is to graduate and pass my classes with the least amount of time/effort required because I'm not going to be able to get a job anyways with my online footprint. I have to become self employed

By growing social media accounts with videos focusing on ascension

Listen young Uchiha. In this world, there are winners and there are losers in the shadow of this useless reality.

why are you so self obsessed