Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My last post on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
Well here I am once again writing to you all. It seems that over the recent month depression really caught me and even though I go to regular therapy I still feel very unhappy. I had plans on developing an incel language since I am a language lover although I only speak 3 at the moment. Although I had high hopes for the project it seems that it died down when my music studies began (I study a prestigious conservatory with high ambitions). The studies weren't too bad although I had a hard time keeping up with them from time to time. The thing that really killed the project was deteriorating mental stability leading to a lot of procrastination and a lot of depression.

Therapy is not bad when you come to think of it and it teaches you both self worth and effective coping (not just for inceldom). The problem is that I constantly lurk on incel forums and on sites like youtube to seek out suicidefuel as a sort of mental self harm.
My take on the whole thing is that the blackpill no matter how true will always drag me away from the "light". The "light" in this case doesn't necessarily mean ascension but includes my sense of worth and pride as a human.

The blackpill hinders my ability to socialize with others since I always filter each conversation and each hand movement et cetera through the black pill. This has lead me to stop going out and be with my friends which is the reason for a lot of my depression.

I want each person reading this to question wether you benefit from the blackpill and inceldiscussion or if you are using it to abuse yourself no matter how true it might be.

I'm not trying to attack any incel with this post. In fact a lot of you have given me positive feedback and some have even acknowledged my advice which I thank you for. There are some bad apples here and there but most of you are really kind people. To the kind people of Incels.co I hope you all find the courage to leave this site and seek happiness in life through other means. However if you act toxic to other incels I wish you seek therapy in order to grow your person and like birds eventually fly out of the nest facing freedom.

I don't know which road this decision may take me. I will either rope or continue living but either way my time being part of incels is now over and may I never look back.

Farewell brothers.

-Swedcel

GL man, cope or rope

Dontcaregreycel

I hope you all find the courage to leave this site and seek happiness in life through other means.
F4b

Try to take this post seriously until you said that. This forum really is a good support group, it is not at all bad to visit it once in a while, don't kid yourself, leaving this forum will not really change anything.

Hope ya become content or happy with life.

There's no language for your face!

Therapy is a scam!

Well here I am once again writing to you all. It seems that over the recent month depression really caught me and even though I go to regular therapy I still feel very unhappy. I had plans on developing an incel language since I am a language lover although I only speak 3 at the moment. Although I had high hopes for the project it seems that it died down when my music studies began (I study a prestigious conservatory with high ambitions). The studies weren't too bad although I had a hard time keeping up with them from time to time. The thing that really killed the project was deteriorating mental stability leading to a lot of procrastination and a lot of depression.

Therapy is not bad when you come to think of it and it teaches you both self worth and effective coping (not just for inceldom). The problem is that I constantly lurk on incel forums and on sites like youtube to seek out suicidefuel as a sort of mental self harm.
My take on the whole thing is that the blackpill no matter how true will always drag me away from the "light". The "light" in this case doesn't necessarily mean ascension but includes my sense of worth and pride as a human.

The blackpill hinders my ability to socialize with others since I always filter each conversation and each hand movement et cetera through the black pill. This has lead me to stop going out and be with my friends which is the reason for a lot of my depression.

I want each person reading this to question wether you benefit from the blackpill and inceldiscussion or if you are using it to abuse yourself no matter how true it might be.

I'm not trying to attack any incel with this post. In fact a lot of you have given me positive feedback and some have even acknowledged my advice which I thank you for. There are some bad apples here and there but most of you are really kind people. To the kind people of Incels.co I hope you all find the courage to leave this site and seek happiness in life through other means. However if you act toxic to other incels I wish you seek therapy in order to grow your person and like birds eventually fly out of the nest facing freedom.

I don't know which road this decision may take me. I will either rope or continue living but either way my time being part of incels is now over and may I never look back.

Farewell brothers.

-Swedcel
See You Next Tuesday
didn't read graycel
i dont remember
Slayer

Your choice so I will respect it good luck.

Goodbye buddy boyo.

Farewell brothers.

-Swedcel

You will get past the depression phase if you don't rope.

Trust me. I have. And I have entered the void and can even joke about my inceldom

View attachment 218400
Try to take this post seriously until you said that. This forum really is a good support group, it is not at all bad to visit it once in a while, don't kid yourself, leaving this forum will not really change anything.
Seems like your avg r/IncelExit member tbh

I hope you all find the courage to leave this site and seek happiness in life through other means.

This site is one of the intermediate lights in my life. It would not be courageous to leave it, just masochistic.

I benefit from the abuse the blackpill has inflicted upon me. The abuse keeps me resilient, focused, and eager to meet the end. People like me are not meant to live happy and fulfilling lives, the blackpill explains some of it, but not all of it.

There is a reason why I am like this, I might have an idea, but I am unsure of the entire plot. The only thing I know for sure is my end. I know for sure I will kill myself, and it's such a beautiful feeling. Everything I've done, and will do, will lead to me killing myself.

But I shall not commit suicide out of depression. It will be out of necessity, out of the need to achieve peace, and freedom. When I leave the "nest" as you call it, I will leave this universe. The bullet of gun I shoot myself with shall push my spirit far out of my body, and far from this planet.

Only then will I be free, and at peace.