Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My last freind has ascended

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My last freind got a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure ascended and if not he will soon me and him are both socially awkward we play 100 of hours in games together and are pretty close to each other now every freind I've had in the past have all ascended on me and switched up I'm a pretty chill guy and funny so I have no issue making geek type freinds but today he posted on his story he was with a girl at Disney land then he posted him grabbing on her ass I'm pretty sure he ascended or is going to he is/was a 22 yo virgin but I think he was volcel plus he's a white passing Mexican with blue eyes and is 6'2 i hate this shit everyone I ever got close with ascended eventually but I fall further and further into darkness and there's nothing I can do I'm fucking hideous I think I don't wanna make freinds with anyone ever again because they'll eventually ascend and betray me now he hasn't turned his back on me yet but I know it's coming jfl I haven't been near a girl my age since school they hate me avoid me let me know I'm ugly and I'm supposed to just Rot and take it wtf do I do

Last edited:
He is also a aspie

That happened to me too. All the friends i had got girlfriends and moved on. It makes me so angry like it’s such an injustice that like I’m the only one the female hivemind decided wasn’t good enough for a mate

what games you play? you tryna be friends?

That happened to me too. All the friends i had got girlfriends and moved on. It makes me so angry like it’s such an injustice that like I’m the only one the female hivemind decided wasn’t good enough for a mate
Pure rage-fuel.

Makes me feel like a complete fucking reject from the foid hive-mind.

If one deems you unworthy, they all do.

And we're supposed to just take it and rot for 50 years in a studio apartment and not complain or have any legal outlet for our pent up sexual desire cuckedwrld I can't take another 3 years of this shit

If one deems you unworthy, they all do.
Yup and social media has allowed the hivemind to grow exponentially, at least in the past you could go to another village to secure the poon now foids are broadcasting our incels across the planet

My last freind got a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure ascended and if not he will soon me and him are both socially awkward we play 100 of hours in games together and are pretty close to each other now every freind I've had in the past have all ascended on me and switched up I'm a pretty chill guy and funny so I have no issue making geek type freinds but today he posted on his story he was with a girl at Disney land then he posted him grabbing on her ass I'm pretty sure he ascended or is going to he is/was a 22 yo virgin but I think he was volcel plus he's a white passing Mexican with blue eyes and is 6'2 i hate this shit everyone I ever got close with ascended eventually but I fall further and further into darkness and there's nothing I can do I'm fucking hideous I think I don't wanna make freinds with anyone ever again because they'll eventually ascend and betray me now he hasn't turned his back on me yet but I know it's coming jfl I haven't been near a girl my age since school they hate me avoid me let me know I'm ugly and I'm supposed to just Rot and take it wtf do I do
Im similar position my old friend group all ascended bar me new one the only other virgin is like 4 years younger than me

Yup and social media has allowed the hivemind to grow exponentially, at least in the past you could go to another village to secure the poon now foids are broadcasting our incels across the planet
They truly madly deeply hate our existences if your not chad you don't exist I've seen these creatures literally scheme past 100s of men but when chad pop up they squeel like pigs and jump up and Down I've seen it with my own eyes

Im similar position my old friend group all ascended bar me new one the only other virgin is like 4 years younger than me
If your super unlucky like me he'll ascend and you'll be the one stuck as a virgin rotting because the universe loves to give everyone I've grown close with foids

They truly madly deeply hate our existences if your not chad you don't exist I've seen these creatures literally scheme past 100s of men but when chad pop up they squeel like pigs and jump up and Down I've seen it with my own eyes
Brootal, and tiktok really highlight it mang. The way a foids eye changes when they see Chad is something crazy, like it lights up and you can see there soul lusting after chad. Even if I was a normie betabuxxer no foid would ever look at me like that so why bother :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Brootal, and tiktok really highlight it mang. The way a foids eye changes when they see Chad is something crazy, like it lights up and you can see there soul lusting after chad. Even if I was a normie betabuxxer no foid would ever look at me like that so why bother :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
I know the look it pisses me off it's like they primitive brain has become even more primitive and they just can't think of anything but that fucking chad and If they have a normie boyfriend he's best believe getting cucked

I lost all my friends but I'm pretty sure most of them are still virgins.

Brutal I suggest you stop being friends with him being friends with sex havers as an incel is horrible.

Brutal I suggest you stop being friends with him being friends with sex havers as an incel is horrible.
Yeah might as well go my own way back to solitude because he'll eventually turn on me soon

Lmao. Fuck you. Your chad friend was never an incel in the first place.

I definitely feel your pain bro. When friends ascend, it pretty much means the friendship is over, no matter what they say. Their toilet will always drain their soul and you will be thrown to the way. :feelzez: keep your head up brocel, and perhaps be glad that your friend escaped this hell. That is, if he found a good girl.
he's a white passing Mexican with blue eyes and is 6'2
It's over. He will ascend.

white passing

6ft2

blue eyes

you think he was an autist? does it even matter? with those stats he could be stuck in an infantile mind and foids would still fall for him

also say goodbye to him, I had a few online friends I had known for like 6 years and we played like 30-40 hours of games a week. As soon as they got GFs they vanished and never talked to me again. It's why I have given up on friends. It sucks to be alone but at least I have comfort knowing I can't get backstabbed

I don't have IRL friends.

white passing

6ft2

blue eyes

you think he was an autist? does it even matter? with those stats he could be stuck in an infantile mind and foids would still fall for him

today he posted on his story he was with a girl at Disney land then he posted him grabbing on her ass I'm pretty sure he ascended or is going to he is/was a 22 yo
This is the fate of 90% of youngcels here in within 5 years from now

Shutup stupid curry street shitter you curries bring the iq of this forum down

Such is fate.
All the people your know move on with their lives and forget you exist.
Eventually it’s all fine though, you get used to it.