Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My last chance

or a gun.

21490.jpg

That people act different when in groups e.g. people at school you might not know that all too well but lets say you meet in school in the early morning and it´s just you and another person from class then there are very little facade/fakeness over that person you are talking to you might even be able to talk about some personal stuff and you can feel the person is more themselves even if it´s a popular person but introduce another person then you see how the person starts acting different to appear more "cool" in the group of 3 and it only gets worse the more you put in the group like a group of 4 or 5 then people will be so fake and act different because they trying to appear "cool" to the group I guess I notice this because I am very down to earth and is always myself I don´t act different when in company with other people so I find it weird that other people feel the need to do the same when it´s so much more comfortable when they are just themselves.

I also can confirm this.

NEVER ask out a foid in real life. If you don’t get foids crawling all over you from tinder it’s over. No one asks out foids IRL anymore. Doing so is sexual assault and can land you in jail for 10+ years. Unless you are chad but chad doesn’t need to ask foids out cause foids flock to chad.

That people act different when in groups e.g. people at school you might not know that all too well but lets say you meet in school in the early morning and it´s just you and another person from class then there are very little facade/fakeness over that person you are talking to you might even be able to talk about some personal stuff and you can feel the person is more themselves even if it´s a popular person but introduce another person then you see how the person starts acting different to appear more "cool" in the group of 3 and it only gets worse the more you put in the group like a group of 4 or 5 then people will be so fake and act different because they trying to appear "cool" to the group I guess I notice this because I am very down to earth and is always myself I don´t act different when in company with other people so I find it weird that other people feel the need to do the same when it´s so much more comfortable when they are just themselves.
I've 100% noticed this. I even had this early morning experience throughout school and college.

I feel very confident and social one on one or in small groups (3 people, maybe 4 max). In larger groups it's different though.

NEVER ask out a foid in real life. If you don’t get foids crawling all over you from tinder it’s over. No one asks out foids IRL anymore. Doing so is sexual assault and can land you in jail for 10+ years. Unless you are chad but chad doesn’t need to ask foids out cause foids flock to chad.
tbh. complete waste of time. if a foid is willing to even date she will bring it up first.

Yeah I got rejected, had a suicide attempt but I'm on prozac now. I'll just wait until I can get nembutal or a gun.
Brutal

We kinda knew it was going to happen