Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My last chance

Kardacel

Kardacel

Skeet Skeet
I started wageslaving, met this girl at work.

I really, really like her, I'm 4/10 at best and she's like 5/10-ish, I'm taller than her which is good & we click when we're alone but only when we're alone. Plus the fact that I'm getting mogged really hard by some other people in our 'team'. I don't think she's been in a relationship before because I checked her facebook.

Anyway I'm gonna ask her out next Friday & if she says no I'm going to rope. I've never clicked with a girl this way before so like now is the best chance I'm gonna get. I'll let you know what happens.

Good luck. A little blue pulled to think she’s not hooking up with guys. I respect you fort trying, but don’t rope when she rejects you, that’s cucked.

Jfl at thinking she's not fucking chad on the side. How old are you?

Good luck either way bro
Hopefully she gives you a chance, if not hopefully you don't bungle it and turn yourself into a suffering vegetable

You have nothing to lose I guess.

dont get your hopes up too much. she could be just friendly to you. if a girl really likes you they will ask personal questions. are you married. do you have kids.

yeah dude good luck
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

I really, really like her, I'm 4/10 at best and she's like 5/10-ish, I'm taller than her which is good & we click when we're alone but only when we're alone. Plus the fact that I'm getting mogged really hard by some other people in our 'team'. I don't think she's been in a relationship before because I checked her facebook.

Anyway I'm gonna ask her out next Friday & if she says no I'm going to rope. I've never clicked with a girl this way before so like now is the best chance I'm gonna get. I'll let you know what happens.

Best of luck OP. I tried my last shot last Friday and failed miserably. I hope life will be more merciful to you.

im amazed she is single. goodluck you will need it

Good luck bro. But don't return if you're successful. Remember that.

no point in even trying. shes just virtue signalling by being nice to you. jfl if you think you have even a slight chance.

Did you ask her out? Was it a success?

What happened? @Kardacel

will you actually rope? can you stream it?

Good luck. A little blue pulled to think she’s not hooking up with guys. I respect you fort trying, but don’t rope when she rejects you, that’s cucked.
Yeah, it’s always safe to assume that any foid is being pounded all the time by some chad. Good luck OP, but I hate to tell you that if you’re unattractive it’s probably not going to work out very well.

Good luck OP. But my money is on you pussying out of roping and rotting here.

See you in a livestream

How did it go?
If OP doesn’t respond then he has roped.

Yeah I got rejected, had a suicide attempt but I'm on prozac now. I'll just wait until I can get nembutal or a gun.

Please tell me this hypothesis
That people act different when in groups e.g. people at school you might not know that all too well but lets say you meet in school in the early morning and it´s just you and another person from class then there are very little facade/fakeness over that person you are talking to you might even be able to talk about some personal stuff and you can feel the person is more themselves even if it´s a popular person but introduce another person then you see how the person starts acting different to appear more "cool" in the group of 3 and it only gets worse the more you put in the group like a group of 4 or 5 then people will be so fake and act different because they trying to appear "cool" to the group I guess I notice this because I am very down to earth and is always myself I don´t act different when in company with other people so I find it weird that other people feel the need to do the same when it´s so much more comfortable when they are just themselves.

Don't kill yourself over a fucking women.

This reminded me of the curry foid in my classwork group. We were 5 people and she was good to me, we even flirted some whem we were alone( or as I am too starved for attention I thought so). I really thought I had a chance with her as she was my looksmatch.
Conclusion? She started dating with a high tier white normie the week after. :lul:
My advice? Never rope over a foid.

He must be fucking her every hole right now

Yeah I got rejected, had a suicide attempt but I'm on prozac now. I'll just wait until I can get nembutal or a gun.

Dont be a weak minded cuck. (meaning dont rope over a fkiin foid)

Last edited:
That people act different when in groups e.g. people at school you might not know that all too well but lets say you meet in school in the early morning and it´s just you and another person from class then there are very little facade/fakeness over that person you are talking to you might even be able to talk about some personal stuff and you can feel the person is more themselves even if it´s a popular person but introduce another person then you see how the person starts acting different to appear more "cool" in the group of 3 and it only gets worse the more you put in the group like a group of 4 or 5 then people will be so fake and act different because they trying to appear "cool" to the group I guess I notice this because I am very down to earth and is always myself I don´t act different when in company with other people so I find it weird that other people feel the need to do the same when it´s so much more comfortable when they are just themselves.

I've noticed this hardcore when I've tried to hang out in groups of friends. There's a couple guys who were genuine friends when it was just one on one or 3 or 4 of us even. Then more people mix in and everybody changes to the point it's just sickening.

Yeah, I enjoy being a loner most of the time. Don't miss social fakeness bullshit at all.

What did you expect?

A
W
A
L
T

I've noticed this hardcore when I've tried to hang out in groups of friends. There's a couple guys who were genuine friends when it was just one on one or 3 or 4 of us even. Then more people mix in and everybody changes to the point it's just sickening.

Yeah, I enjoy being a loner most of the time. Don't miss social fakeness bullshit at all.
I don´t like being a loner at all I just miss the time back as children where people were just themselves and life was just about having as much fun as possible without even caring about image.

I don´t like being a loner at all I just miss the time back as children where people were just themselves and life was just about having as much fun as possible without even caring about image.

Yeah there was a lot more to be desired then. I still did notice it at school at a young age though. Example: In grade 2 I was assigned to help this new immigrant kid from Egypt around the school and get to know things and I was his only lifeline. Then a after a few weeks the 'cool' kids brought him in and just like that I was discarded.

I really do like being a loner though. I do naturally but knowing all the pain trying to have friendships causes just makes it a little more sweet.