Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Last Chance For Young Love is Over Before I Know It

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I’m 19 years old and have just started college. I have plans to undergo surgerymaxxing and gymmaxxing, but even if I ascend in those areas, I’ll most likely be out of college by then. After that, I’ll never get to experience the ‘young teenage love’. I’m 19 and it’s the beginning of the end for experiencing any last minute young love with a girl. It’s almost like I’m staring the death of my young adult life in the face. There is no hope for me. I am deformed and very unattractive. Any ascension will only earn me the scraps after the college chads have taken the virginity of a girl away. I want more than sex, I want a raw and vulnerable relationship with a virgin woman who wants to trust me as her man.

As a kid, I was never forced to play any sports, I never ate healthy, and I grew up without a father which damaged my self esteem greatly.

Because of all of these things, I did not develop normally. It’s not just an insecurity when I say this, but my head (skull) is disproportionately too big for my body. It looks like the skull of a grown man on the body of a child.

The worst part is that it’s not even shaped properly. The jawline is nice, but it slopes upwards to the temples and makes an upside down triangle shape. I have the headshape of an alien basically. One of my cheek bones is prominent, but the other one practically doesn’t exist.

My frame is what makes it even worse. My shoulder width is barely 17” and my muscles are too small to grow anyway. My genetics are absolute dogshit.

If by some miracle I even develop a large frame to compensate for my massive skull, it still means I need to have surgery for my face. And by the time I can afford it, I’ll be out of college and into a world that is no longer for me.

Tl,dr:

I don’t even know if I want to ascend with plastic surgery/gymmaxxing. I am going to miss out on young love and there’s nothing I can do about it now.

Last edited:
agepill is the most brutal

Even if you surgerymax you're still probably going to manage to get some worn out Becky. Then you'll go on to make incel babies.

I can identify, I'm 35. If I had college to do over again, I'd do all the drinking, partying and whoring I could. At the time, I was one of those "jesuscels", so I didn't want to have premarital sex.

I'm a little more jaded now, and atheist. But regardless of religion, college can teach in ways besides books. Socialization is critical, and arguably more important. Whether you want to go whoring or not, it's a time to have fun, not be nervous or hold back.

I’m 19 years old and have just started college..

Stopped reading. Its not over if you are a teencel and just started college. Come back in 3 years

One of my best sets in PUA days was with an 18 year old foid who had just bought her prom dress. Y'never know. I was 26 at the time. Of all the girls in my life, she was probably the closest I ever got to a relationship. She was a hyper genius.

Fuck my optimism, but it's just how I am.

Even if you surgerymax you're still probably going to manage to get some worn out Becky. Then you'll go on to make incel babies.
It depresses me so much. I hope things work out enough where I’m not driven to suicide. Because it feels that way.

I might adopt a kid if I ever get a worn out becky.

Damn brutal. We miss out on everything great.

It depresses me so much. I hope things work out enough where I’m not driven to suicide. Because it feels that way.

You'd probably be called a cuck on here for doing that but it would be the best choice. The best we can do for society is to adopt children and teach them our black pilled ways.

I can identify, I'm 35. If I had college to do over again, I'd do all the drinking, partying and whoring I could. At the time, I was one of those "jesuscels", so I didn't want to have premarital sex.

I'm a little more jaded now, and atheist. But regardless of religion, college can teach in ways besides books. Socialization is critical, and arguably more important. Whether you want to go whoring or not, it's a time to have fun, not be nervous or hold back.
"having fun" in college is not possible for an ugly man.

This is not about finding young love this is about finding any love at all.

After college your ability to meet women will evaporate to 0.

I just realized this as a first semester senior.

I will creep around the campus after I graduate if I have too though tbhtbhbthbthbthbthbthtbthbhbthbthbthbthtbthbhthbt

College felt to me like an extension of the personality and life profile I had already developed in high school.

Seriously, that whole “you can reinvent yourself into whatever you want during college” is such a retarded meme...you’ve already had nearly 2 decades of formation and your brain has reached adulthood, at that point you’re not gonna change any core aspects of you as a person.

If you wanna try and change that’s fine but to me the guy who has the most to choose from is the one that can afford to be any way he chooses to be, and not the one with the objectively better life. For instance, a felon with a barrage of girls he can choose from can afford to be any way he damn pleases, as opposed to the self-improving, shy male who doesn’t have a lot to choose from and hence he must walk on eggshells regarding his personality.

I’m under 18, do I still have a chance?

As someone who just graduated, I would not waste your time or money on college unless you're majoring in a STEM related field and even then it's not guranteed to get u a career. Like the guy above me said, College really is just a replica of high school and if you had a shitty social life there it'll be much the same. Go to trade school and actually maybe get some payoff, and don't get stuck in a dead end minimum wage job like me.

My social skills are terrible. I have no ability to connect with people emotionally. In a way I’d love to be the designated ugly friend in someone’s friend group that gets super drunk and high, but it’s completely against my character to do that. I cannot handle being used by people on my expense only for some fake friendships.

Too ugly, socially retarded, and beta to have fun.

This is not about finding young love this is about finding any love at all.

After college your ability to meet women will evaporate to 0.

I just realized this as a first semester senior.

I will creep around the campus after I graduate if I have too though tbhtbhbthbthbthbthbthtbthbhbthbthbthbthtbthbhthbt
Late 20s women tend to come with a lot of serious emotional problems and any trace of innocence and purity is essentially gone. A worn out pussy is better than no pussy of course, but it just pains me so much that a significant chunk of my life is going to be missing.
Start exercising, eating right, and working on self improvement. I know that sounds like outlandish advice but this will help you physically develop more. Start taking care of yourself now so that by the time you get to college, you’ll at least look/feel better.

If you’re under 18 there’s hope. Once you’re 19 you’ll realize there’s barely any hope left. Time is fucking crazy.

Last edited:
17" bone to bone or bideltoid (most outer point of shoulder muscle)? Depending on height you could be fine, if it's measured without muscle.
I have only 17,7" and the muscles are not even protruding in front of the bone and I am still around average being in the 40th percentile for 6'3.

Definetely gymcel. It's good for your psyche as well and if you have just flat muscle like me ez fix.

Last edited:
As someone who just graduated, I would not waste your time or money on college unless you're majoring in a STEM related field and even then it's not guranteed to get u a career. Like the guy above me said, College really is just a replica of high school and if you had a shitty social life there it'll be much the same. Go to trade school and actually maybe get some payoff, and don't get stuck in a dead end minimum wage job like me.
A bit too late to get out now. I’ll have to complete this year of general courses, but afterwards I should hopefully have a clear idea on what I want to do. I’ve thought about trade school a lot in the past
17" bone to bone or bideltoid (most outer point of shoulder muscle)? Depending on height you could be fine, if it's measured without muscle.
It takes even muscle into account so I guess bideltoid. I’m 5’7” I also weigh 113lbs

Last edited:
Muuuuh tenege luff
Kill yourself.

Same here. If I ever get a foid, I feel like I don't want to pass my incel genes to my future kid

One of my best sets in PUA days was with an 18 year old foid who had just bought her prom dress. Y'never know. I was 26 at the time. Of all the girls in my life, she was probably the closest I ever got to a relationship. She was a hyper genius.

Fuck my optimism, but it's just how I am.
She was going to get smashed raw by chad at the prom after party. Sorry.

If you’re under 18 there’s hope. Once you’re 19 you’ll realize there’s barely any hope left. Time is fucking crazy.
This is true. Once you're out of high school time starts flying by just like that. I'm starting third year right now and high school feels like it was just yesterday and I wonder where the last two years went.

Agepill is fucking brutal. Once you are out of your early 20s and you're like 25 that will be suicide fuel. And at 30? FUCKING LOL I don't know how people don't just automatically blow their brains out once they are 30.

I don’t even know if I want to ascend with plastic surgery/gymmaxxing. I am going to miss out on young love and there’s nothing I can do about it now.

You're 19, you still have a chance at young love - dont give up yet.
As a babyfacecel myself who is in his early 20's, I never even had a chance to begin with... :feelsbadman: I envy you

Agepill is fucking brutal. Once you are out of your early 20s and you're like 25 that will be suicide fuel. And at 30? FUCKING LOL I don't know how people don't just automatically blow their brains out once they are 30.
Lifefuel: it never began, but you get front row tickets to the wall smashing the people who rejected you in the past. Godly cope, as if you’re even a tinge of fakecel, they’ll scrambling for betabuxx as their SMV drops harder than gigachad’s balls during puberty.

An addiction to cock, chad, and attention is real, and most of these girls agonize over the withdrawal more than the pain most incels will ever feels. You will be finally getting over your loss somewhat, whereas their pain is only beginning :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

19 is still not too late tbh.

Life just feels like a prolonged series of disappointments

I’m 19 years old and have just started college. I have plans to undergo surgerymaxxing and gymmaxxing, but even if I ascend in those areas, I’ll most likely be out of college by then. After that, I’ll never get to experience the ‘young teenage love’. I’m 19 and it’s the beginning of the end for experiencing any last minute young love with a girl. It’s almost like I’m staring the death of my young adult life in the face. There is no hope for me. I am deformed and very unattractive. Any ascension will only earn me the scraps after the college chads have taken the virginity of a girl away. I want more than sex, I want a raw and vulnerable relationship with a virgin woman who wants to trust me as her man.

As a kid, I was never forced to play any sports, I never ate healthy, and I grew up without a father which damaged my self esteem greatly.

Because of all of these things, I did not develop normally. It’s not just an insecurity when I say this, but my head (skull) is disproportionately too big for my body. It looks like the skull of a grown man on the body of a child.

The worst part is that it’s not even shaped properly. The jawline is nice, but it slopes upwards to the temples and makes an upside down triangle shape. I have the headshape of an alien basically. One of my cheek bones is prominent, but the other one practically doesn’t exist.

My frame is what makes it even worse. My shoulder width is barely 17” and my muscles are too small to grow anyway. My genetics are absolute dogshit.

If by some miracle I even develop a large frame to compensate for my massive skull, it still means I need to have surgery for my face. And by the time I can afford it, I’ll be out of college and into a world that is no longer for me.

Tl,dr:

My friend said avoid virgins in this age they are the biggest rape accusers

Having seen age surveys I am convinced 50% of this forum will ascend at some point. I don't think it's going to be anything grand, but it's a world of difference when you're 19 and just starting college, than when you're in 20s and working a sausagefest job.
Good luck OP

Better big skull than a small skull. Belive me. There is literally no way out for small skullcels.

Things could be worse. Being 20 or 21 or 22 still does not prevent you from pursuing 18-19 y/os. All youncels should keep trying until it is certifiably, verifiably over.

Damn, I went through 3 full years and haven't even made a single friend. A holocaust esque experience is what ugly men in college are forced to experience.

Damn, I went through 3 full years and haven't even made a single friend. A holocaust esque experience is what ugly men in college are forced to experience.
same thing, i've went through two years (though i have skipped a LOT in my second year) and still do not even have any acquaintances to speak of, let alone friends to do stuff with.

You never had any chance, it's pre-determined from birth if you have sex or not

You're 19, you still have a chance at young love - dont give up yet.
As a babyfacecel myself who is in his early 20's, I never even had a chance to begin with... :feelsbadman: I envy you
I’m also babyfaced. It’s the worst
19 is still not too late tbh.
No more time to grow, develop. Can only put on muscle and even that is quite the endeavor.
Things could be worse. Being 20 or 21 or 22 still does not prevent you from pursuing 18-19 y/os. All youncels should keep trying until it is certifiably, verifiably over.
Based on how disproportionate I am, I’m convinced quite early that it’s over for me.
Proportionate skull > every other skull

Last edited:
You're still 19, you're still young
There's still time, I know that we have oldcels here (30-35-40 years old) that would kill to have 19 again to at least have the opportunity to go back and try something that they didn't when they were younger, and now regret it because there's no way to comeback
So yeah you still have a shot.

Last edited:

This kinda corresponds with my LCTJBF (Last Chance To Just be First Theory) the amount it is truly over for you directly correlates with the opportunity you have to be a girls first, the older you get and the less girls around you and younger then you by a certain amount of years that still haven't had their first the more it is over for you. For example at the end of your college years being a senior so like 22 years old, if you are in most western countries and most states you can be with a 16 year old that is like a high school sophmore. I found 16 is a pretty regular age for girls to lose their virginity so at 22 you could still run JBF game. but once you get out of your early 20s and you hit like 25 and god forbid 30 years old you will be seen as creepy and your opportunity to run JBF game drops to near zero. LCTJBF theory is fucking legit. 30 year olds with near 0 chance to run JBF game ye it is fucking over, but if you are early 20s you still got a shot. Life still kinda ends in a way at 20 but at 30 years old? Jesus I can't imagine how suicidal I would be if I was 30 or older. Even 25 or older would suck big time. I already feel like a fucked up oldcel at 21 I don't know how real oldcels cope.