Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My Kiwifarms thread displays how stupid normalfags are considering looks.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/grotesque-grotesquesubhuman-unattractive-failure.37568/

I state that I'm ugly.

A few will say that I'm not ugly, it's all in my mind, I'm a terrible person, etc...

75% of the thread ends up being people mocking me for being ugly.

I agree with them.

Then, the few that don't think I'm ugly insist that nobody actually thinks I'm ugly and that it's my personaliteehee, etc...

Then, more mock me for being ugly.

There is only one constant with how normalfags view incels: They only want to tear you down. They will never agree with you. They will completely go out of their way to display that they are against you.

They're not even normies, kek. Failed normies.

One constant in life as normal fags and pretend wannabe norfags tear each other down all the time because it gives meaning to their own shitty existence.

They only want to tear you down. They will never agree with you. They will completely go out of their way to display that they are against you.

That's how kiwifarms (and all lolcow communities) are with their targets. That's why when a target is incel or an antifeminist they talk like SJWs but when a target is transgender or a tumblrina they suddenly turn into /pol/.

Whichever "lolcow" is being discussed, they have to LARP as being the complete antithesis of. Of course, in reality, they have far more in common with the lolcows they mock than successful normies.

See: A-log

Kiwifags have the collective IQ of a brusseled sprout

I like how those faggots virtue signal despite the fact that KF was founded to bully a autistic kid. Also check out the pictures of KF users on Enyclopedia Dramatica, they're subhuman.

KF is some autistic shit, not that I have much room to judge, but, the way i've seen a lot of them try to morally justify trolling is just fucking stupid, you're not crusaders, you just like making fun of retards, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's funny, but you're not helping anyone, you're just making fun of retards.

it's a trolling site man. i gave it a chance with dspgaming just for a fun laugh here and there. but realized they take the shit too far. they have doxed fans there. dropped the forums after that. j

Just dont expect much when you hang around peole like that. this place has fucked up shit like worshiping ER but im not seeing bully cucktear shit going on. why this place is at least okay. not like them ashats!

Also check out the pictures of KF users on Enyclopedia Dramatica, they're subhuman.

Damn....almost all of them look exactly how you'd expect them to..maybe even worse:

800px-ICLoser.png

Philp_DeLici_aka_Ahuviya.jpg

vX5aPNM.png

There is ONE good looking guy in the pile of incels though:

bSuGBdD.jpg

FUCK, this guy is at least a solid 8/10 pretty boy. He's playing up that pretty boy look too with that haircut, he knows what he's doing. But what the fuck is a guy that good looking doing wasting his time on some a-log forum? Is he an arm flailing autist or something?

Last edited:
kiwifarms makes me so fucking angry

Very simple to explain.

They see you look like many of them.
You say you are ugly.
Which basically means you are saying they are ugly.
So they try to convince you (i.e. themselves) that you are not ugly.
So once you try to blackpill them, they get pissed-off and try to shut you down by saying you are ugly.

Most kiwifarmers are truecels.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/grotesque-grotesquesubhuman-unattractive-failure.37568/

I state that I'm ugly.

A few will say that I'm not ugly, it's all in my mind, I'm a terrible person, etc...

75% of the thread ends up being people mocking me for being ugly.

I agree with them.

Then, the few that don't think I'm ugly insist that nobody actually thinks I'm ugly and that it's my personaliteehee, etc...

Then, more mock me for being ugly.

There is only one constant with how normalfags view incels: They only want to tear you down. They will never agree with you. They will completely go out of their way to display that they are against you.

making fun of men essentially comes down to say "he has shitty genetics"

We don't have the same definition of pretty boy.
Daily reminder that normal people barely use internet.
People like them are trash. That's how they cope, bullying the unfortunates. Same for the morons on pleddit.

That's how kiwifarms (and all lolcow communities) are with their targets. That's why when a target is incel or an antifeminist they talk like SJWs but when a target is transgender or a tumblrina they suddenly turn into /pol/.

Whichever "lolcow" is being discussed, they have to LARP as being the complete antithesis of. Of course, in reality, they have far more in common with the lolcows they mock than successful normies.

See: A-log
Spacecurrycel

Space Currycel Level IQ

You know you've made it when cucks have devoted a 78 page thread specifically to discussing you.

Stop calling the retards on inceltears and kiwifarms normies. That’s obviously not the case.