Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My job is making the Jew vaccine mandatory

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Kikes have us coming and going.

Say it's against your religion to take experimental gene therapies.

Say it's against your religion to take experimental gene therapies.
I am willing to claim to be a vegan.
It's a Jewish vaccine. There are different brands of the vaccine, like it's different flavors or something. Pfizer - Jew, Moderna - Jew, Johnson and Johnson - Jew!

Last edited:
take the jab or starve goy

They have trick questions on the form that asks you "have you taken vitamins or other medications?" You have to say "no" or "I stopped" because most vitamins and medications are tested on animals, so if you took them they'll think you're making up an excuse not to take the mrna vaccine.

It's a Jewish vaccine. There are different brands of the vaccine, like it's different flavors or something. Pfizer - Jew, Moderna - Jew, Johnson and Johnson - Jew!
Vaggine were my bob and bagaine

Didn't you just say you weren't gonna take it?

Imagine being a wagecuck AND willfully bending over for the jews. Over for you "bro"-cel.

Sabotage their efforts or enjoy the 9th circle of hell as a willing cog of the kike machine.

Force them to fire you.

Didn't you just say you weren't gonna take it?
I walked into work for orientation, and the HR lady said that the policy had been changed earlier that day, and that all employees were going to need to show proof of vaccination. I have until October to think of a way to get out of it.