Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My IP ban from Lookism.net expired.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
It's crazy how the site has become even more aspie since my absence. There are no more cutting edge blackpills. It's either "muh gonial angle" and male model worship, or bluepilled coping.

ive joined recently

holy fuck theres so many alts

My ISP blocked lookism

It’s not as bad as it was a month ago, the admin returned to ‘improve’ it

yeah

legit

Damn that sucks.

An "Incel" wasn't even responsible for the attack, it was a white supremacist who frequently espoused anti-Islam ideology.

Damn that sucks.

An "Incel" wasn't even responsible for the attack, it was a white supremacist who frequently espoused anti-Islam ideology.
most people who go ER arent incels and had/have girlfriends.

I have nothing against Lookism except the fact that it’s the slowest site I was ever on and I’m an oldcel who experienced dial-up.

With all the malwares they're running, it's a surprise they can display something.
Only autists would use it today (even years ago it wasn't that good).

I have nothing against Lookism except the fact that it’s the slowest site I was ever on and I’m an oldcel who experienced dial-up.
they kind of fixed that now, site is better

It’s not as bad as it was a month ago, the admin returned to ‘improve’ it
they kind of fixed that now, site is better
I think that's why I'm now able to access the site. Something to do with wiping everything clean
holy fuck theres so many alts
A legendary poster named Tyger had so many alts, they comprised at least half of the site's userbase.
My ISP blocked lookism
I remember telling my therapist about lookism. He tried to look it up on his laptop, and the company's ISP blocked it. He had to look it up using his phone data :lul:
How can you join? There is some code needed. :feelstrash::cryfeels:
There wasn't a code when I joined (Early 2018)
Only autists would use it today (even years ago it wasn't that good).
It was absolute hell having to access the forum on my phone while I was banned. I didn't even bother checking the site for a whole year. And that tapatalk app didn't even work for the site.

Text based internet forums are a dying breed. Soon social media will be the only place to interact online.

if only perma bans expired on this site, how long was ur ban like a year?

I think that's why I'm now able to access the site. Something to do with wiping everything clean

A legendary poster named Tyger had so many alts, they comprised at least half of the site's userbase.

I remember telling my therapist about lookism. He tried to look it up on his laptop, and the company's ISP blocked it. He had to look it up using his phone data :lul:

There wasn't a code when I joined (Early 2018)

It was absolute hell having to access the forum on my phone while I was banned. I didn't even bother checking the site for a whole year. And that tapatalk app didn't even work for the site.

Text based internet forums are a dying breed. Soon social media will be the only place to interact online.
I mean a question or something.

lookism has a bunch of closeted fags